• Janja - Platinum Bubba Kush

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Yosemite Sam - CS Haze

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • zigzagburning - Blue Mystic X Sour Kush

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Entering my Red Dragon at 46 days, closet grow.

MG_9661.jpg

MG_96682.jpg

Look at that almost flawless symmetry. THAT is a beautiful plant. What was she grown with if you dont mind me asking?

Look at that almost flawless symmetry. THAT is a beautiful plant. What was she grown with if you dont mind me asking?

Appreciate that. She is in the 1gal airpot with Fox Farm soil mix and some hydroton on top. Feeding Earth Juice.

Some of you are still taking and uploading smaller photos. When you take photos in higher resolution and upload larger pictures, your entries look 420% better. I wanted everyone to take note of this wonderful tutorial that 420Cyclist made for you guys, showing you how to get over this obstacle.
Photo Tutorial and Tips

Yeah I think I should try resizing my pix. I'll be bummed if this girl doesn't win, but even if she doesn't it'll be all good, I have two new strains Germinating right now :) Pinapple Kush and Bluebarry X C41 x Bubba Chunk. Can't wait to see how they turn out! Also will be shopping around online in the next 3 months for a purple strain, if anyone knows of a really done black/dark purple strain that does well indoors, that info would be much apreciated.
Take it easy and good luck to everyone DIEING TO FIND OUT WHO WINS!!! But then again, I can. Growing flawless herb takes patients and that I have :))....most of the time! haha.

Hydrologist.

Lets Get 25 Entries This Month

I will start the show with my favorite baby in my garden, this plant was over 6ft tall, indoors, and a 10-12 wk flower but well worth it.

She reaks of Coffee flavored sour D and you cant go anywhere with her without someone saying something.

since im just under 6ft i thought i would be a good referance object for this one so enjoy :D
6632.JPG

CIMG3982.JPG

Keep It Green and lets get this rolling:peacetwo:

that would've been a crazy mother......:smokin:

Yeah I think I should try resizing my pix. I'll be bummed if this girl doesn't win, but even if she doesn't it'll be all good, I have two new strains Germinating right now :) Pinapple Kush and Bluebarry X C41 x Bubba Chunk. Can't wait to see how they turn out! Also will be shopping around online in the next 3 months for a purple strain, if anyone knows of a really done black/dark purple strain that does well indoors, that info would be much apreciated.
Take it easy and good luck to everyone DIEING TO FIND OUT WHO WINS!!! But then again, I can. Growing flawless herb takes patients and that I have :))....most of the time! haha.

Hydrologist.

coming from a person whos only had a couple grows...."purple mr.nice" is where its at when it comes to nice purple strains. seems pretty easy to grow and everyone i've seen grow it's end product was amazing. i can only imagine if you really knew your shit and you grew some of that stuff!!! plus, it has the unmistakable mr.nice smell!:morenutes:

coming from a person whos only had a couple grows...."purple mr.nice" is where its at when it comes to nice purple strains. seems pretty easy to grow and everyone i've seen grow it's end product was amazing. i can only imagine if you really knew your shit and you grew some of that stuff!!! plus, it has the unmistakable mr.nice smell!:morenutes:

Just for you EoE Some purple nice
CIMG3758.JPG

Strain Little Bastard
Mother-unknown but she traveled alot... :headbanger:
Father-1 of many "possible"...? :hippy:
I don't think this Little Bastard will win but it is not about winning will he/she be little all of it's life...? :hmmmm:
I think not and have we seen the last of this Little Bastard, I think not...! :yummy:

MV...:popcorn:

Little_Bastard_2_.JPG

Little_Bastard.JPG

Back
Top Bottom