Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Lupey - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icemud - Mystery Cookies

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Scop. :thanks:

I thought I would post a couple things about my Critical Cheese plant, in case anyone is interested in growing a little plant like this. I would definitely recommend it. One thing about growing such a small plant is there is just so much less time, work, and money invested in it. There's not nearly so much to lose if you screw up. There's also just a lot shorter growing time in which to screw things up. So that aspect made the whole grow seem very carefree and easy.
I planned to reveg her after harvest, so when I harvested I only took about 3/4 of the plant and left the bottom branches on. Unfortunately the reveg failed. It failed because I was in a funk about something and forgot to water her before I went away for a few days. Duh! Got what I deserved that time. Lol.
The original harvest was 34.3 grams. The buds I reclaimed from the failed reveg weighed 7.8 grams- for a total of 42.1 grams, just a hair less than an ounce and a half. This is really incredible for a teeny little thing grown 12/12 from seed in a cup, I think. Most of the plants I grow are in seven to ten gallon pots, vegged for a couple months and scrogged, and still only average around 3.5 ounces each. They're not high yield strains- but still, it makes me think...
Also- this plant was super fun to grow and totally painless, took almost no work, used almost no nutes, and was sooo easy to trim that it was actually fun, and I hate trimming.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out and voting, and for being so cool. Still can't believe I won POTM ;) I look forward to next months plants. :thumb:

Got the care package yesterday so I'll send one off for you probably tomorrow, Mr Snid. :high-five:
420 came out with a new style of nug jar I see. It's huge. :thumb:

I'm in great appreciation of your kind gesture Weaselcracker. :Namaste: I will humbly cherish the gift for a long time to come. # 420fam4life truly an amazing group of people here, bless you brother. That was as tight a race as it gets. Congrats once again Weaselcracker...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom