Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Falstaffo - Critical

• TriangleCheese - Blue Cheese

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Added to gallery so now do I repost

Repost and report the first one. They’ll remove the one with the attachment.

And good luck. :hug:

Hey everyone! This month I'd like to enter my Island Punch from Cali Connection. It is Purple Punch x Gorilla Glue and it's proper stinky. She smells like fizzy purple sweets with Kushy fuel notes. I don't think that she'll yield a lot but I can tell that she's going to be lovely....

Hello again fellow contest members. I figured I would throw the Sour OG back in for another shot at the title. She wasn’t finished and hadn’t turned all these pretty colours at this time last month. After drying and partially curing, this beauty has given me 11 oz. of some deliciously smooth bud.

Still time for more entries guys. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Hello again fellow contest members. I figured I would throw the Sour OG back in for another shot at the title. She wasn’t finished and hadn’t turned all these pretty colours at this time last month. After drying and partially curing, this beauty has given me 11 oz. of some deliciously smooth bud.

11 ounces! Well done SleepDog. :thumb:

Cheers Sweetsue! That 9 oz. beast of yours is very impressive, those were some fat colas!:headbanger:

Thanks. :hug: The last two Carnival harvests netted me 15 ounces of my base meds. Hempy has been very, very good to me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is now open.

You'll find a consolidated list of all the entries for you to review in the first post in the thread.

Good luck all!

Good luck everyone. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom