420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: May 2022

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: May 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great looking plant bro, i have this seed from a freebie. Heard the nose is really nice on her.
Great job on her, im about to pop that seed soon. :passitleft:
Thanks bud. Great smelling strain and the effects are top notch. It was the first one to run out in this house last time I grew it.

I haven't won anything yet, so I don't think you all have anything to worry about
My old camera just can't get the sharp photos you can get with these new cell phones :(
That plant speaks louder than your photographic skills, my friend. Amazing plant.

This is my skywalka cookies clone on day 11 of flower
20220501_192143.jpg
20220501_192130.jpg
This is gorgeous, beautiful grow. :bravo:

Here’s strawberry og cookies by ethos
B5B190CB-D2EE-45FF-99D0-668988561E2D.jpeg
2402C897-1CF5-4C10-A29E-21677E523FCB.jpeg
That is no words for it gorgeous. Amazing work. Least the part you did. Heehee! I am also an Ethos devotee and have a 5x5 of Fruity Pebble Cookies photos going right now (it's a pre release, not even in the catalog yet!). Their genetics are so far off the chart it's scary. I do Ethos in coco now, and holy crap, man, the growth...I swear by them now for photos.

That is no words for it gorgeous. Amazing work. Least the part you did. Heehee! I am also an Ethos devotee and have a 5x5 of Fruity Pebble Cookies photos going right now (it's a pre release, not even in the catalog yet!). Their genetics are so far off the chart it's scary. I do Ethos in coco now, and holy crap, man, the growth...I swear by them now for photos.
Ethos guy over here too lol. Running white wedding rbx That will be next months plant entree lol

And I 100% agree on the coco. My leaves are bigger than my face

Ethos guy over here too lol. Running white wedding rbx That will be next months plant entree lol

And I 100% agree on the coco. My leaves are bigger than my face
My next up is Mandarin Zkittlez, Crescendo RBx1, and Pluto Runtz auto. And yeah, is that a coco thing, the huge fans? Seems every plant almost that I grow in coco gets fans like that eventually or at some point. I love coco.

Wow thanks a lot I have done nothing but top and add water the whole grow I’m really pleased with ethos so far though.

Hi everyone, this is my critical plant from my first diary from the Royal Queen Seeds, 44 days in bloom under my 600 pro zeus. Good luck to all involved and may the prettiest plant win;)
IMG_20220512_123118.jpg
IMG_20220512_120714.jpg
Yay, @Kanno26 joins the fray! With a spectacular plant, too. Damn competition just got tougher. Jeez, Kanno, weren't you asking questions like "what is soil, anyway?" a few months ago? Lmao!!! Just look at you now! Way to display an extremely rapid ascent up the learning curve. I thought I picked it up quick...jeez.

Yay, @Kanno26 joins the fray! With a spectacular plant, too. Damn competition just got tougher. Jeez, Kanno, weren't you asking questions like "what is soil, anyway?" a few months ago? Lmao!!! Just look at you now! Way to display an extremely rapid ascent up the learning curve. I thought I picked it up quick...jeez.
You're right @Jon, that's what I keep asking somewhere;). I wanted to participate even though the competition is huge, but I wanted to show it to the world I am proud of it .;)

Back
Top Bottom