420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: May 2022

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: May 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're right @Jon, that's what I keep asking somewhere;). I wanted to participate even though the competition is huge, but I wanted to show it to the world I am proud of it .;)
Congratulations, Kanno, you have every reason to feel proud of her and your whole grow.

Wowza! What beautiful, bright and nugalicious plants this month. Holy geez!!!

I've got nothing new I wanna enter but I will re-post my run of GGSLH, Gigi. Doing this for a couple reasons, 1. I loved how she ended, these pics were from her last day. 2. Her smoke is incredible. I can't tell you how lemony it smells. Lemon Pine Sol is a good analogy but without the nasty chemical whiff.

Still have fond memories of trimming her 18" cola....:yummy:

Gorilla Glue × Super Lemon Haze

Cheers to all these fantastic plants!

Wowza! What beautiful, bright and nugalicious plants this month. Holy geez!!!

I've got nothing new I wanna enter but I will re-post my run of GGSLH, Gigi. Doing this for a couple reasons, 1. I loved how she ended, these pics were from her last day. 2. Her smoke is incredible. I can't tell you how lemony it smells. Lemon Pine Sol is a good analogy but without the nasty chemical whiff.

Still have fond memories of trimming her 18" cola....:yummy:

Gorilla Glue × Super Lemon Haze

Cheers to all these fantastic plants!

Very nice @Krissi1982 . I can smell her from here. Great to see you in the contest my friend.
Loving this strain, almost grab it from Bodhi when it was available.
Excellent job on her

Very nice @Krissi1982 . I can smell her from here. Great to see you in the contest my friend.
Loving this strain, almost grab it from Bodhi when it was available.
Excellent job on her
Thanks so much GG..Been a while I feel since I've been trucking through here, missed out last almost 2 months. Happy to be back

This strain is something else. It has been requested to smoke by several friends, namely Gorilla Glue fans but everyone is liking that Lemon overkill...even me.

Tonight though, it's Sirius Black for the win...
@West Hippie warned me not to smoke GGSLH at night or I wouldn't be able to sleep...love all you good people

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Brewsterman - Pineapple Chunk

1654066925457.png

1654066935918.png

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Congratulations @Brewsterman hope she smokes as good as she looks ;)

Congrats on your win @Brewsterman!

That is a truly gorgeous plant you offered up. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom