Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underthunder - Sweet Afghan Delicious

• KingstonRabbi - Hash Bomb x Skunk #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hash Bomb x Skunk #1 ?

Funny thing about this plant, I know who the father was but I don't know who the mother was for certain. Odds are on Skunk #1 that I harvested several seeds from. Apparently I missed one. This volunteer sprouted last spring in a pot I left outside over winter.
20170505_185031.jpg

I let her grow naturally all summer as part of the backyard garden. Started blooming just before Labor Day, pushed my luck keeping her outside until daytime highs dropped into into 40s, then finally brought her inside to finish the last 2 weeks. And here she is all grown up. She smells strongly of lime, no hashy or skunk odor at all. Could be the Chernobyl. Whoever the mother is I'm excited to try the fresh harvest oil I'll be making this weekend. A bitter sweet reward as the last plant I'll grow for a while.
:Namaste:
20171114_201917.jpg

I would like to enter my tangled mess of a GSCookies that I grew a few cycles back. I had the thin mints cut and this was something other than that, maybe phantom cookies? it had same structure as thin mint cut, but leaves turned almost black, and had more of a berry undertone than a kush undertone which stuck out in the thin mints cut. I think it may have been the forum cut or phantom cookies, but will never know for sure as the clones were a mistake by a clone supplier. Definitely some type of cookies though :)

Grown under LED light, topped multiple times and vegged for an extended 2 months or more. Using a custom blend organic/natural supersoil blend with added rocks and minerals and lots of calcium. When cut, the sap was a dark purple instead of the clear/green that is in most plants. Very odd but beautiful plant. Wish I would have saved some clones. Very very frosty and dank too!

IMG_20141231_001859.jpg
IMG_20141231_004148.jpg

The poll is now open for voting and there is a consolidated list of entries for easy reference in the first post in this thread.

Good luck to all of you. :circle-of-love:

PlantWrestler's entry has been removed from the contest.

If you voted for his plant, the system has automatically returned your vote to you, so you may vote for another contender.

May I remind you that public discussion of banned members is not permitted. If you have any questions, please PM a Moderator.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom