• Alafornia - Northern Lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cal45 - GG RBx3

• GHempster - Aurora Borealis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brother I m so glad to see you. At first I felt like mentioning you thinking it s been a while I didn't hear from you. Then I thought I can't tag only one person when so many people gave me that much. But you re the one that really made me understand about the 3 gal coco stuff. So for real it s thank to you that I did that well! I could repeat things I saw you writing here and there which helped me understand the plants better. I remember you explaining how you like to get same ppm in and out without never having to check runoff if you water well etc... You also taught me the less is more stuff! Thank you man!
Always Flash! I get more excited seeing people that I've helped along the way win awards more than I like winning them myself nowadays so it was great to see your name pop up as a winner. Very happy for you man.

Congrats Flash!! 1st and only auto I have ever voted for. Nice job. Enjoy those prizes and toke up.
Thank you man that's why I needed to share somewhere most people could see as even for me I couldn't find any fastbuds green crack auto yielding that much

Guys I just forgot to precise this auto was flowered under 16/8 light cycle.... This cause my outdoor summer grow yielded massive with only 8 hours of direct sunlight per day

Back
Top Bottom