Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyperionloader - Malawi

• TriangleCheese - Blue Gelato #41

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats, Van. Your outdoor plant was awesome! :welldone:

The polls are now closed! Thank you to everyone who voted, we truly appreciate you :love:

This one was a bit of a nail biter:nervous-guy:There were some fantastic entries!
We would like to Congratulate @Van Stank on his victory! :high-five::goodjob::bravo:
Thank you Renee!! Some incredible plants as always entered this month!! Truly gracious for the compete with the other amazing growers here.
Way to go Van ! Great Pic.
Thank you Buds!! That was honestly the toughest part with that plant....getting a good picture of it. The indoor girls are definitely easier to keep photogenic. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats Van :thumb: :goodjob::ganjamon:
Thank you Dwight!! :passitleft:
Congrats Van.
Such a beautiful plant. :love: :love: :love:
Hey VG, thank you!!! She and I really appreciate the comment. Gonna set a bud of her on fire this morning to celebrate when I take the dogs for a walk!
Congrats brother :yahoo: :yummy:
:thanks: Appreciate it greatly Mack!! :passitleft:
Congratulations van!! Bravo!
Thank you so much Backlipslide!
Congratulations, Van Stank!!
:Rasta: Thanks Vex!!
Congrats, Van. Your outdoor plant was awesome! :welldone:
Thank you Beez!! She was special!! Thats another one I intend to do some crosses with this year. Definitely one of my favorite daytime smokes!

Congrats Van :high-five::bravo:
Sparkey....brother, thank you!! Congrats to you as well brother....hell of a lady you threw down with this month!! Truly a beauty dude. My hats off to you and what you did with her. Awesome job to you and all the other entries this month!!

Congratulations once again @Van Stank!:thumb::love: Keep up the good work! :high-five:

Congrats, sir. Been looking at your girl so much my wife has become jealous of her.

Hey now, I hold no accountability for any marital problems that result from my Sour Cherries!! LOL

Tell her you are just looking, not shopping! :cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta:
Congrats @Van Stank, she’s a beauty.
Thank you Goody!! We really appreciate that. Just puffed a second bowl of her for the day. Seemed fitting to set her on fire today! Take care!
Congratulations Van, that sour cherries was a killer plant!
Thanks Otter.....as good as she looked, she tastes and smokes even better! I'll save ya some!
Congratulations once again @Van Stank!:thumb::love: Keep up the good work! :high-five:
:thanks:, appreciate the kind words as always Cola! Hope all is well in your garden bud!!:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom