• Bustedfist - Royal Purple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CavScout420 - Unknown

• Paintedbudman - Haze#1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to say, before I head off to bed, a huge thank you to everyone who voted in this contest and all contests! :thanks: The more members we get in here the more representative of the site as a whole. Thanks to 420magazine for giving us a place to share and learn and teach, and especially to call home (not the same as phone home ;)). Thanks to the admin and the mods for keeping it copacetic. Thanks to the sponsors for putting up the goods we get to win in the contests, which are an added bonus to the pride of having those "xOTM" words under our avatars (and the #420magswag!).

And of course, a special thank you to those fellow members who voted for my AK-47. It was my first flowering photo and I was proud of how it turned out. Glad y'all liked it as well.

Oh yeah, and thanks to Van for sitting this month out :).

I just want to say, before I head off to bed, a huge thank you to everyone who voted in this contest and all contests! :thanks: The more members we get in here the more representative of the site as a whole. Thanks to 420magazine for giving us a place to share and learn and teach, and especially to call home (not the same as phone home ;)). Thanks to the admin and the mods for keeping it copacetic. Thanks to the sponsors for putting up the goods we get to win in the contests, which are an added bonus to the pride of having those "xOTM" words under our avatars (and the #420magswag!).

And of course, a special thank you to those fellow members who voted for my AK-47. It was my first flowering photo and I was proud of how it turned out. Glad y'all liked it as well.

Great job Shed! Beautiful Plant.

Congratulations InTheShed!:bravo:She's a real beauty!:love:

Congrats Shed !! Awesome plant well deserved !
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom