• Bustedfist - Royal Purple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CavScout420 - Unknown

• Paintedbudman - Haze#1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely gorgeous top view of your AK-47 @InTheShed the plant and the shot are both great. A very well deserved win for sure. You had my vote BEFORE I got to "know" you too, so I wasn't even biased! :laugh:

Congratulations ITS! :thumb:

I'd like to submit my AK-47 from 420. 59 tops on this monstercrop grown outside in 7 gallons of Dr Earth soil.

Goddamn, man, that's one of the single greatest canopies I've ever seen. So I understand correctly, you're saying that a clone from a branch that's taken north of the monster crop is more likely to produce extensive side branching as compared to a "normal" clone? Really? That's fascinating.

a clone from a branch that's taken north of the monster crop is more likely to produce extensive side branching as compared to a "normal" clone? Really? That's fascinating.
Not sure if by "north" you mean further up the plant or not, but monstercrop clones are taken after flip, usually by more than a week. Those will tend to through out a lot more side branching than one taken in veg.

Doesn't mean you can't get great side branching from clones in veg though so don't @ me!

Back
Top Bottom