• GHempster - Northern Lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paintedbudman - AK48

• Syko420 - God Bud

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my entry for the month. She's really impressed me. Northern Lights Auto from Dope Seeds. Between 5 & 6 weeks old now. In a tiny 5" pot that's holding about 1L of soil & perlite. Fed mega crop and a little bio bizz top max. At first glance she may not be that impressive but considering the pot size and cabinet she's in I'm pretty amazed by her.

Great entries so far. Good luck everyone. Keep the entries coming.

Here's my entry for the month. She's really impressed me. Northern Lights Auto from Dope Seeds. Between 5 & 6 weeks old now. In a tiny 5" pot that's holding about 1L of soil & perlite. Fed mega crop and a little bio bizz top max. At first glance she may not be that impressive but considering the pot size and cabinet she's in I'm pretty amazed by her.

Great entries so far. Good luck everyone. Keep the entries coming.
Magic POT :snowboating:

Here is my potm pics. I had x2 they are clones from indoor grow Black sugar from seedsmen I live here in the PNW area of Seattle know for rain and this year thats all we have had all summer long it seems. We win some and this year we lose some.

Well it happens. It takes a few years to find a reliable outdoor strain :smokin:

Beautiful pictures all! Didn't think I'd stand a chance, but cleared off the table, set up a light, and grabbed my most beautiful plant. ...I was right. No point :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Good luck all! Gorgeous plants in here.
I've done that for many months in a row! LOL

What the heck. Maybe the judges are looking for someone new. Maybe they'll cast sympathy votes for an old man (who doesn't have as many years left as young growers to keep entering these contests.)

Alaskan Purple - Seedsman

full

full

I decided to put my beautiful Sherbert Kush lady in the contest this month. I let this beauty veg for over 9 weeks and this was her on day 63 of flower. She ended up being just over a Pound dry, with this bud weighing in at 11g’s. I should have had a scrog set-up, I couldn’t even get the whole damn plant in the pic.

Good luck to all!!!

Ok so ill kick this off with a Durban Landrace called miss sticky. She has been vegging since June and just gone out to veg until flowering begins next year March. Good luck to all the entries.

May I ask where you got those Durban seeds? I grew some Dutch Passion Durban once, but something happened and I was forced to harvest it early.

Looked at some suppliers, but have seen posts that say most seeds listed as DP is actually not DP, but another strain and I'd like some of the real thing. Think I had some back in the 70 or 80's...at least it had that licorice thing going.

Thanks and good luck in the contest

May I ask where you got those Durban seeds? I grew some Dutch Passion Durban once, but something happened and I was forced to harvest it early.

Looked at some suppliers, but have seen posts that say most seeds listed as DP is actually not DP, but another strain and I'd like some of the real thing. Think I had some back in the 70 or 80's...at least it had that licorice thing going.

Thanks and good luck in the contest
Hey gato.

These were left to me by my grandfather who collected all over Africa whilst in the army . This was around 1950's to 60's.
I really cannot say where else to get your hands on legit Durban. I'm watching a few other grows to see how They come out. There is a strain called Durban magic which sounds pretty close but I can't say for sure.
Thanks

Hey gato.

These were left to me by my grandfather who collected all over Africa whilst in the army . This was around 1950's to 60's.
I really cannot say where else to get your hands on legit Durban. I'm watching a few other grows to see how They come out. There is a strain called Durban magic which sounds pretty close but I can't say for sure.
Thanks

lol

Sorry, but none of my parentage smoked pot...so reading that your 'grandfather' collected them all over Africa in the 50's and 60's is like an alien concept*

I saw DM seeds offered. Think I had some real DP back in the 70's or early 80's. Remember a licorice taste, but guess some other varieties might have licorice too.

Thanks and good luck on the grow*

well, kinda hard to go up against outdoor plants, but I'll give it a go nonetheless...this month I will submit my second of three high CBD strains...Candida CD-1 is the cream of my CBD strains grown this year...grown in 15 gallons of DBHBB...a whopping 20:1 CBD/THC strain, she shows great promise...here she is at 63 days post flip...obviously a sativa pheno, she gonna' present some serious "jail" time... :rolleyes: :high-five:...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
beautiful hook good job bud!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom