• RickityCrickt - Buckeye Purple

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • Gutman121 - Northern lights

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Budnoob2 - Super Silver Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
butters thats very amazing for your first plant. looks better than anything iv ever grown. what did you use for soil? and is it a specific strain or bagseed? location? would love to know a little more info if you have any! ::bravo::

thank you very much listen2marley! for soil the soil it just planted in the ground all natural soil, strain bagseed- no clue as to the strain other than sativa, and location is midwest USA

if you want more info you could check out my thread idk if im supposed to post a link or not on this thread. but go to flowering fourms and you should find it :)

This month I'll entry only to participate, the plants/trees that were already post are winners, for sure!:bravo:

My bet is the Skunk Mass, from Advanced Seeds, here with 70 days from seed. This plant took 92 days to harvest, very different from breeder's advice (70 days)! So, after this pictures, it took more 22 days to harvest, but was very good resin producer!
plantaSMday70.jpg
plantaSMday70b.jpg

Ok, instead of just plant of the month we need to have a tree of the month too :) DankG and ColaM have got some serious tree trunks - do you guys/gals trim with a chain saw? :goodluck:

OK so i'm submitting my baby after someone gave me the best compliment ever.. they actually recommended my journal to someone. Yes this is my first plant i've ever grown. This is the first thing i've every grown period. hahaha This was a random bag seed. It was all grown under 150 Watts of CFL's in all organic soil and nutes. The stats are:

108 days since germination
78 days under CFL's
49 days in 12/12

20140906_114555.jpg

20140904_133244.jpg

thanks for votes ahead of time..
~PG

OK so i'm submitting my baby after someone gave me the best compliment ever.. they actually recommended my journal to someone. Yes this is my first plant i've ever grown. This is the first thing i've every grown period. hahaha This was a random bag seed. It was all grown under 150 Watts of CFL's in all organic soil and nutes. The stats are:

108 days since germination
78 days under CFL's
49 days in 12/12

20140906_114555.jpg

20140904_133244.jpg

thanks for votes ahead of time..
~PG

Very well done. Especially, with CFL's...nice.

amazing job grape nvm for a first grow :bravo: is the first picture 1 or 2 plants? its very wide so just curious. if its one then even more impressive. going to be a tough comp this month with all the great entries.

Blue Cheese, this girl came in a little early due to bud rot but still did quite well

20140828_094005_BID_bc.jpg

amazing job grape nvm for a first grow :bravo: is the first picture 1 or 2 plants? its very wide so just curious. if its one then even more impressive. going to be a tough comp this month with all the great entries.

thats just ONE plant.. alot of LSTing and tieing down cause i'm only working in 40" of space.. thank you so much for all the compliments..

Back
Top Bottom