• RickityCrickt - Buckeye Purple

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • Gutman121 - Northern lights

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Budnoob2 - Super Silver Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think from looking at the entries I should wait but I am going for it anyway...

As you should, that girl is gorgeous!

Well it's me again...:ciao: I am entering my AKxWW flux baby.... I think from looking at the entries I should wait but I am going for it anyway... Good luck everyone.....:circle-of-love:

I thought the same thing, bet hey, it's all in good fun. And you never know unless you try! And don't forget, it's just plant of the month, size doesn't mean everything!

Good luck to you, your girl looks great. :thumb:

Here's my entry. It's my KC-45 (Brazilian Sativa x Russian Ruderalis) by breeder KC Brains. It is organically grown on the coast of the Pacific ocean. It vegetated for 6 months and is currently about half way through flower right now. This is the sixth phenotype of KC-45 of which I will have the pleasure of harvesting. :Namaste:

She is being grown in a pot that is less than 5 gallons. :volcano-smiley:

IMG_33673.JPG
IMG_33682.JPG

Here's my entry. It's my KC-45 (Brazilian Sativa x Russian Ruderalis) by breeder KC Brains. It is organically grown on the coast of the Pacific ocean. It vegetated for 6 months and is currently about half way through flower right now. This is the sixth phenotype of KC-45 of which I will have the pleasure of harvesting. :Namaste:

IMG_33673.JPG
IMG_33682.JPG

What a beast in such a small house! Are her roots growing through the pot and into the ground?

Are her roots growing through the pot and into the ground?

No, the pot is completely contained, there is no soil to grow in underneath, since the base of the planter bed is covered with these plastic trays which have rocks on them which were originally put there to prevent random weeds from growing. But, they found ways of sprouting up off the dirt/dust that accumulates in between the rocks.

:surf:

that KC is amazingly big for such a small pot. great job. would love to see a closer up picture of a cola!

How long did you veg this plant for a year?? That plant looks like it's barely in 2 gallons of soil

IMG_33673.JPG
IMG_33682.JPG

How long did you veg this plant for a year?? That plant looks like it's barely in 2 gallons of soil

She vegetated for 6 months, she sprouted in February.

And yeah, that's why I said "less than 5 gallons" because I dunno exactly how much. Definitely less than 5 gal, wouldn't be surprised if it was 2 :rofl: Gonna measure it for sure after the grow.

Northern lights 17 days in flower
Soil grown
Nutes are...standard miracle gro...? What!
Plants is 37 inches from top of bucket.
It is a homemade auto pot that is an automatic bottom feed.
20140913_112531.jpg
20140913_112416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom