• RickityCrickt - Buckeye Purple

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • Gutman121 - Northern lights

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Budnoob2 - Super Silver Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, Rickity.... That really is a nice plant.

I've seen that exact plant before, though. It is the same picture/plant from the Melvanetics Twitter page...

I hope it really is your plant posted there. :peace:

Edit: Just checked out your journal. That is some great looking stuff you have there!! My bad.

Yeah, those are mine... No worries bud!

I'm glad you like the pics! There will be plenty more, I promise!:Namaste:

Here is my SSH clone under High Brix - one wide awake pic and one sleepy time.

DSC_002533.JPG

ssh114.JPG

Good luck all - I know I don't stand a chance but I'm proud of my little girl :)

hey bud noob if you dont mind me asking whos ssh is that? Im growing my first one right now and would love it to look as good as yours does so just curious what company yours comes from. Its beautiful btw great job!

Regardless of who wins this contest, we are all absolute winners to be apart of this showcase and community. It really is one of the most amazing PoTM's that I've seen of all my time on 420.

Way to go peeps! :cheer:

:bravo:

I have a weird feeling that... the people who enter this contest are having all their friends make profiles and vote for their pictures... I hope I am just making false assumptions but I would also hope people would not be selfish as to do that with this competition

I have a weird feeling that... the people who enter this contest are having all their friends make profiles and vote for their pictures... I hope I am just making false assumptions but I would also hope people would not be selfish as to do that with this competition

Or it could just be that the best plant gets the most votes...just a thought

blunt master that is a good point im sure some people actually do, do that i wouldnt doubt it, not everyone is honest when cheating can be done so easily, i feel like along with member of the month that only the staff of 420 mag should be allowed to vote so that all the doubt of cheating is erased, but as relaxed lester said everyone is a winner if you felt your plant was good enough to enter and is healthy :) the fact that anyone thinks my plant is the best is good enough to me

i also believe you have one of the best on here because of how uniform your plant is along with the pink pistols its a beautiful plant blunt master great ob on it!! :)

FYI dudes - Cheaters are caught and banned.

There are people behind the scenes watching where the votes come from. :geek:

So, justice gets served in the end for cheaters and I would not worry. :volcano-smiley:

They do a great job in keeping these contests legit. :circle-of-love:

I don't believe that's what happens. I agree this can be a popularity contest, but the best usually wins.

Lol. I don't think this is what is happening but it very well could be to a point. Some friends may feel obligated to vote for someone because they are their friend. But ya know...Im sure the Mod's are doing their job and watching for that. I felt my plant was decent, wish I would have waited till she was further into flower but she is just now about half way through so o''well. Then again I have 0 votes too lol! no biggie wasnt my time to win!

hey relaxed lester i have a question on how to change my signature, i know the one i have is my journal but the thread i have going in the budding cycle is pretty much identical and has way more action on it.... i just dont know how to change it lol

You should literally just be able to copy and paste the link right in. Replace the old link with the new one if you'd like or just add a new line to the signature. Just follow the format, may need to experiment around and preview it,etc.

You can also check out the designated thread.

How To Add Links To Signatures

Lol. I don't think this is what is happening but it very well could be to a point. Some friends may feel obligated to vote for someone because they are their friend. But ya know...Im sure the Mod's are doing their job and watching for that. I felt my plant was decent, wish I would have waited till she was further into flower but she is just now about half way through so o''well. Then again I have 0 votes too lol! no biggie wasnt my time to win!

I agree, nobody is saying that is occuring here. It was just an FYI.

There's no problem with voting for your friend, we are all friends here in this community.

We take a lot of pride in the integrity here! :Namaste:

You can always vote for yourself to make you feel better ;)

Back
Top Bottom