Votes: 25 21.4%
  • Gutman121 - Northern lights

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Budnoob2 - Super Silver Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RickityCrickt - Buckeye Purple

I chose a different plant this month,but this thing is just wicked looking,please give a smoke report on that beauty

RickityCrickt - Buckeye Purple

I chose a different plant this month,but this thing is just wicked looking,please give a smoke report on that beauty

Lol, I'm really glad you enjoyed the pics bud! This gal definitely has a unique appearance. I will make sure I do a thorough smoke report after a proper 6 week cure. I'll also do a dab report, I'm hoping for purple oil. ;)

:thanks:

I'm sure the moderators could tell by looking at the votes

This vote comes down to the size of Dank420Girl's ridiculous stalk or the beautiful never see anything like had to go and google RickityCrickt's Buckeye Purple. Had to go with Buckeye because it peaked my interest so much and love stuff I've never seen before. But man, the work I'm sure that went into that massive plant doesn't go unappreciated (cola monster gets props of course but sometimes ya gotta root for the underdog) Great job to everyone and hope my plants look as beautiful these entries!!

All I can say is I thought I bribed the right folks, but can't see how me & my friend's 2 votes will win. So, cheating sure doesn't work here. Guess you folks have good taste!

This was all in fun by the way. Light hearted...(I have meds again).
Good luck all!

Just to be clear:

Asking anyone to make a profile so they can vote for you is considered a form of Promotion (i.e. campaigning) and therefore forbidden under contest rules 6 & 7

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

There are many ways to cheat, but we have many ways to catch cheaters.

:Namaste:

I have a weird feeling that... the people who enter this contest are having all their friends make profiles and vote for their pictures... I hope I am just making false assumptions but I would also hope people would not be selfish as to do that with this competition

Lol. I don't think this is what is happening but it very well could be to a point. Some friends may feel obligated to vote for someone because they are their friend. But ya know...Im sure the Mod's are doing their job and watching for that. I felt my plant was decent, wish I would have waited till she was further into flower but she is just now about half way through so o''well. Then again I have 0 votes too lol! no biggie wasnt my time to win!

I think people cheat, I think a lot of us are honest though. I won't even vote for myself unless I honestly feel I have the best that month. The mods are good at keeping things in check so just have fun people!

Nah, I wont vote for myself even if it means I get zero votes lol. Was some seriously awesome entries, and congrats to the winner regardless of who it is! Purple plants always grab me as do the rainbow leaves of certain strains. We always see green, not that it is a bad thing, but it is nice to see some other colors once in a while lol.

I was a mod on a gaming forum for years. The mods know if someone is cheating lol.

And I agree with Lester as well, although I forgot to quote him. But he's absolutely right. We're all friends here. And this is just a cool and fun way to show off your hard work. I'd hang out and smoke with any of you folks here man. Nobody is against anyone here, or favoring anyone. We all share one common interest. Cannabis. Enough said.

And devilish, there's no shame in voting for yourself brother. You spent a shit load of time, money, and love growing that plant. Give yourself a vote and be proud of your accomplishment. There are A LOT of people who can't grow anything. I entered this contest already expecting that I wouldn't win, because I know how tough the competition is. I entered to show off my best plant so far and to check out what everyone else is growing.

Don't take it so seriously man, let's all smoke one and enjoy the day/evening/night. :rollit:

I take this so seriously I bribed all my friends not to vote for me and I even voted for someone else, if you think that's a lie just ask the mods :)
Awesome BN2...Ben2...Bento! That's what I'm calling you. You're no Nub.

close contest this month.

maybe we should have "tree of the month" for certain times of the year.That's a growers category.ive seen a ton of people get lucky indoors,(myself included)but it takes a special talent to be an outdoor grower,imo. to contenD with the elements,bugs,heat,rain,hail,whatever,its a focused talent,and I am jealous.

Buckeye Purple F2BX1 from Melvanetics Seeds. This is from seed and is @ 53 days when these pics were taken.

SAM_10302.JPG
SAM_10323.JPG

Wow Rickity, I have never seen a plant like yours. She is awesome man. Every entry is worthy of kudos. All you growers are the Bomb-Diggity. Nice dedication of growing this beautiful plant. Jobs well done. Buckeye Purple huh? Hmmm, I wonder if or how it would grow in Hawaii. Might try that one.

This is the first time I've visited this particular contest.... All I can say is WOW!! There are pictures of plants here that look like Marijuana TREES!! I had no idea a pot plant could grow like that! :) I learn something new every time I log on to this site. Good luck to all. :peace:

O yes, it can :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom