Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waknbak88 - Glue Berry OG

• Greengostarr - WWxBB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Northern Lights @ 7 weeks of 12/12.

One plant in a 4x4 tent, 30 litre fabric pot of coco under a 600 watt hps ;)

IMG_431618.JPG
IMG_431716.JPG

So I suppose I enter just by posting a pic or two of my plant.

This is my Pineapple Express that I grew this summer. She's almost 6 feet tall and huge around in girth. She is literally massive and in flower for about 3 weeks now. The first pic is her in all her glory. The second is obviously a closeup of one of her many, many colas.

DSC_9706.JPG

DSC_9707.JPG

So, cheers everyone. Hope you all have a great night tonight.

Thought I might have a chance at winning this month with my huge Pineapple Express but I don't know anymore... After looking at the rest of these plants I'm not so sure anymore. Some of these plants are looking pretty sweet to me and I'm not so sure I could win against them. Hey everyone, great job on these beautiful plants! They're looking mighty fine from this vantage point. Good luck to everyone!

Best,
Magnus.

I thought I might throw my hat in the ring again this month.

This is my first ever indoor grow and I am over the moon with how she's grown. This is a cut from a plant I entered earlier though that was a DWC grow.

I couldn't help but notice that everyone seems to prefer the colourful plants so I'm in luck this time as this one is showing some gorgeous autumnal colours that the rest in DWC just are not.

So here is my first WWXBB indoor soil grow.

P10007212.JPG

P10007315.JPG

Edited photos to comply with contest rules.

Hey everyone just wanted to say all these different plants n styles is great. The girls look amazing. Keep up all your hard work. Good luck to everyone!!!! :)

I thought I might throw my hat in the ring again this month.

This is my first ever indoor grow and I am over the moon with how she's grown. This is a cut from a plant I entered earlier though that was a DWC grow.

I couldn't help but notice that everyone seems to prefer the colourful plants so I'm in luck this time as this one is showing some gorgeous autumnal colours that the rest in DWC just are not.

So here is my first WWXBB indoor soil grow.

P10007212.JPG

P10007315.JPG

Edited photos to comply with contest rules.

Just a little more info on this girl. She is one of 8 in a SOG in a 4 x 4 x 7 tent using 455w from the wall LEDs and is a clone of the best of three plants, and though I took cuttings of all three, this one is the keeper.

This is my Nirvana Hawaii Maui Waui. Predominantly Sativa Such a fun plant to grow. Some reviews said this might be a hard one to grow but no problems and it grew the best. Wanted to grow tall! An undeniable fruity aroma. Reminds me of being in Maui, such a tropical plant.

hwmwtop.jpg
hwtop_2.jpg

Happy Plants and Happy Peoples

The poll is now open, and consolidated entries are gathered in the first post in this thread.

Good luck to all these great plants.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom