420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: September 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: September 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They pull round like a tear drop. But its not Supper Cropping.. Its was compared to topping but it had another name because it was done 3wks into flower... Supper cropping is something that you would have done if you had the room for your plant.. That would boost your yield 30% .. Even more with your skills..

I'll submit my Amnesia Auto. She is my first plant that I will ever harvest, so she will always be one of my favorites.

DSC_0112.JPG

They pull round like a tear drop. But its not Supper Cropping.. Its was compared to topping but it had another name because it was done 3wks into flower... Supper cropping is something that you would have done if you had the room for your plant.. That would boost your yield 30% .. Even more with your skills..
I believe you're talking about backbuilding but its done later in flower. Around week5 when they just start fattening up nicely. Ill PM u a link :D

I think it's a strain dependent thing timing wise... But is supposed to offer a better bag appeal, not necessarily more yield. Or at least that is what I've heard from the members that do it. Personally the tips are my favorites and I wouldn't dare touch the best ones, but I'll probably try it for fun at one point.

Anywhoo great entries everyone!

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for voting.

A consolidated list of all the entries is in the first post in the thread.

:goodluck:

As soon as i figure out how to upload photo off my I Phone i have a plant i would like to enter, Liberty Haze by Barneys Farm. A 8ft monster, soon! All these plants look awesome though!!
Will have to wait till next month budboy. Entries are accepted the 1st through the end of the 14th of each month with voting starting on the 15th through the end of the month. Can’t wait to see that monster though. I have a feeling there will be lots of monsters for our enjoyment in October! :thumb:

I think it's a strain dependent thing timing wise... But is supposed to offer a better bag appeal, not necessarily more yield. Or at least that is what I've heard from the members that do it. Personally the tips are my favorites and I wouldn't dare touch the best ones, but I'll probably try it for fun at one point.

Anywhoo great entries everyone!
I only want the top 3 inches of the bud. little less indoor.. no bag appeal... its tighter .more yield solid bud.. Sea of green.. Not for a novice grower. veg goes a little longer.... but the shit rocks

I Let my plants go past the due date for the seeds.. The seeds all came out very dark with all the fancy lines and all,, The germinate like wildfire with a thick tape root... Cant say for sure if this is the reason... But when they are still going strong after a decade. you have to assume it was a good deal....

Damn close one here..... I'm just lurking. And watching some pretty ass plants GL all

Back
Top Bottom