Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomuk17 - Gelato

• CattleTurd - OG Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thumb:

You can find the October thread by clicking on the "420 contests" link at the upper left of this page then following the link for October.

That said, you can't make nominations in the thread. You should find @Teddy Edwards and click "start conversation" to send a private message with your nomination and reasons.

No more votes please. It is over. :)

And a run-away win for Mr Van Stank and his extraordinary Northern Lights. Nice one, Stankmeister. :bravo:

Thank you Teddy! I truly appreciate it and this wonderful forum! :thanks:
Well done @Van Stank ... may every breath you take of the Northern Lights remind you of victory!!!

That's just a beautiful high yielding plant isn't it!

Thank SQ! She was a great girl, great night time meds! :passitleft:

:thanks:
Congratulations Stank. That's some great 'lights.

Thank you Old Salt! Cheers bud! :thumb:
It really is extraordinary! Fantastic growing skills on show yet again Stank. Congratulations! :bravo:

Thank you Amy! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Congratulations once again Stank! :bravo:Excellent job with that Northern Lights, she's a real beauty!:love:

Thank you very much Cola Monster! Cheers brother!
s
Another impressive specimin
@Van Stank . Congrats.
Thank you so much Virgin! She was very fun to work with!

Congratulations Van. Well done.

Hey Stone Otter, thank you brother! :high-five: I expect to see you up here one day man!

Well done congrats.

Thank you Scrogster!!

Thank you Blew!!!:high-five:
:bravo:@Van Stank

Thanks PC!! Appreciate it bud!

Congrats @Van Stank there was no doubt when you posted the pic who was going to win the contest beautiful plant.
Thank you N420! I thought she was a gorgeous girl but I also realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lots of amazing growers on here and ya never know what everyone appreciates in their lady.

I had one I was growing for this year (my own DTF strain) that was amazing and trained out of her mind....she would have surely been a competitor had she not fallen victim to some funk that I caught in the grow room. @stoneotter got to see her back in person when I was vegging her. I am pretty sure she would have hit a pound and a half if she stayed healthy. She legitimately filled a 4x4 by herself. Losing her was blow.....a lot of love and attention and detail went into her.

Thank you N420! I thought she was a gorgeous girl but I also realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lots of amazing growers on here and ya never know what everyone appreciates in their lady.

I had one I was growing for this year (my own DTF strain) that was amazing and trained out of her mind....she would have surely been a competitor had she not fallen victim to some funk that I caught in the grow room. @stoneotter got to see her back in person when I was vegging her. I am pretty sure she would have hit a pound and a half if she stayed healthy. She legitimately filled a 4x4 by herself. Losing her was blow.....a lot of love and attention and detail went into her.
That plant was truly amazing Van! I saw every branch and every leaf had been placed as if you and the plant were on the same page. Believe me, Stank is holding back how really truly stunning she was. I have an ulcer because I couldn't talk about it until now! I spend a good part of my time checking out plants and that was a winner on steroids!

Back
Top Bottom