Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CattleTurd - OG Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (There is a separate contest thread for nugs)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns "Plant of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Large 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

NextLight Contributes:
Viparspectra Contributes:
MagicalButter Contributes:
Space Case Contributes:
Cannapot Cannabis Seeds Contributes:
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Remo Nutrients Contributes:
Cannabis Irrigation Supply Contributes:
Foods Alive Contributes:
PerfectPipe Contributes:
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.​

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

8. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

9. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Consolidated Entries

Preston9mm - C99/BB

Derek910 - Liberty Haze

Nivek - Mama Thai x Thai Stick

full

KTM690 - Northern Lights Auto

full

full

HugePeckerhead - Unnamed

full

Scrogster - Auto White Widow

N420 - Orange Sherbert

Dusty Kiefers - L.A. Kush Cake

SmokeLake - Poison Skunk

full

full

Dr.h00k - A5/Killer

Falstaffo - Bubblegum

Cbdman - Liberty Haze

full

Mono - Trainwreck

full

full

Brewsterman - Super Stinky

Sparky78 - Unnamed

full

full

Van Stank - Northern Lights

Lazyfish - Purple Satellite

JoeDaddy77 - White Widow XXL Auto

Mootah - Candida CD 1

Paintedbudman - Blueberry Kush Auto

20171124_063610

20171124_063638

Rain Man - Chemdawg OG

full

DrDoob - It’s It Punch

Cola Monster - THC Bomb

Flashmp3 - Amnesia XXL Auto

MrSauga - White Widow

Tomuk17 - Gelato

full

full

Hjayu94 - Gelato OG

full

full

SleepDog - Sour OG

CattleTurd - OG Kush

:goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

:popcorn:

ok,, now,, be gentle with me,, pls

this is a new contest for me,, and ordinarily, i would not and could not qualify an entrant,,

however,, ,,

i humbly submit this bad boy into the mix,, so put some clothes on them girls or else,, :)

yep, that's pollen all over there,,

full

this is a mama thai/thai stick cross that i forgot to sex before i put it to flower,,

needless to say i was surprised when i saw the male bits,, but,, thanks to a suggestion from @Weaselcracker , i held on to this fella till i could collect some pollen,, which i did

sad to say i am done with im now,,

cheers friends,, goin to get me chainsaw now,, ha

Here's a northern lights auto from 420guy seeds. Grew out in 91 days and turned some cool colors. The leaves really turned on this 1. I was concerned at first but it just finished so strong and fast.

full

full

Thought I would share this one. Orange Sherbert 7th week of flower grown in promix. Nice plant to grow my favorite pheno of the 5 I had in my tent. Topped once in early veg and some light lst before being flipped to flower.

Good luck to everyone :ganjamon:

...WoWzers...this thread is filling up fast...so, I was out conversing with my plants last evening, when my A5/Killer says...fat bottom girlz make the rockin' world go round, but fat top girlz make it roll... ;) :D...78 days post flip, and ??? to go...earthy, woody, deep roast coffee...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

love that plant Hooker,, ,, oh ya,, but love the ole time fuse box more,, what fun

...WoWzers...this thread is filling up fast...so, I was out conversing with my plants last evening, when my A5/Killer says...fat bottom girlz make the rockin' world go round, but fat top girlz make it roll... ;) :D...78 days post flip, and ??? to go...earthy, woody, deep roast coffee...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Where can I get that strain? Earthy Woody Deep Roast Coffee. That is the flavour profile I seek to grow for my own enjoyment.

Where can I get that strain? Earthy Woody Deep Roast Coffee. That is the flavour profile I seek to grow for my own enjoyment.
...it's from @ACE Seeds, one of the best places IMHO, to source Sativa's/Sativa leaning hybrids...this particular pheno of the A5/Killer Haze looks to be a looooong finish...16 weeks???...we'll see...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Defo have to get my foxy lady up this month
If she doesn't do it for you all I dunno what will
Foxy foxy Beauty she is
Top buds as big as my fist
Beautiful bubblegum aroma coming through, and the star formation is something crazy
Good luck all

Back
Top Bottom