Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VetSmoke85 - Blueberry Auto

• TallGuyWithTheFood - GDP x Trainwreck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My temp is to high thsts my problem and rh
Yeah I mean other than gettin an air conditioner of some sort, or finding a better way to exhaust the air out that might be my only way of opinion on that subject my friend! Best of luck on the issue and I’ll look into it a little more and see if I can help out.

I am going to enter with the same plant I did last month, because she’s gotten slightly more attractive with age.

This is GelatOG autoflower clone #1, she has a little over a week left.
full

full

My favorite plant that was never supposed to become anything. She definitely something.

There not good I checked 90mins ago when I switched the lights on was 66rh and in week 5 of flower that's the highest it's been in a long time could I turn off my intake and replace it with a co2 bag or 2

Hey brother! So this is probably all over the place on this forum. But the way RH works and why you typically get a higher RH at night. Warmer air (air with more energy in it) expands more as it gets hotter/more energy making more ‘room’ for moisture, that’s why RH is a percentage. And as it gets cold the air contracts making less room for moisture bringing up the percentage of moisture in the air until you hit 100% RH (aka the dew point for that specific amount of moisture within that cubic foot of air).

1EB1A4DB-9664-4128-ABCF-0FFD1A497216.gif

Now I don’t know what your dry bulb temperate (thermostat) is (but I’m going to assume it’s in the mid-high 60’s). If you go straight up on this chart at about the 67 degree area up to where you hit the 60% curve then go about a quarter the way to the next curve to get to your 66% RH that’ll be the exact point based on the amount of moisture in the air to your dry bulb temp. to where you are on the graph. Now if you want to get your RH, based on that air, down to 40% you’ll have to get that same air up to about 85 degrees. Now a way you can go to work with the natural swing of things is by having your lights on at night. Because ambient RH at night is typically higher than the day time, you’ll be counteracting that with having your tent at a higher temp allowing for more moisture in the air bringing down the percentage. If this makes any sense at all let me know! If not I’ll be able to clarify it a bit more.

After going back and reading a bit more... what’s your temperature at in the grow space? And what’s your ambient RH, from outside the grow space and about another 10-15 feet away from it? Also how close is your exhaust from your intake?

Hey brother! So this is probably all over the place on this forum. But the way RH works and why you typically get a higher RH at night. Warmer air (air with more energy in it) expands more as it gets hotter/more energy making more ‘room’ for moisture, that’s why RH is a percentage. And as it gets cold the air contracts making less room for moisture bringing up the percentage of moisture in the air until you hit 100% RH (aka the dew point for that specific amount of moisture within that cubic foot of air).

1EB1A4DB-9664-4128-ABCF-0FFD1A497216.gif

Now I don’t know what your dry bulb temperate (thermostat) is (but I’m going to assume it’s in the mid-high 60’s). If you go straight up on this chart at about the 67 degree area up to where you hit the 60% curve then go about a quarter the way to the next curve to get to your 66% RH that’ll be the exact point based on the amount of moisture in the air to your dry bulb temp. to where you are on the graph. Now if you want to get your RH, based on that air, down to 40% you’ll have to get that same air up to about 85 degrees. Now a way you can go to work with the natural swing of things is by having your lights on at night. Because ambient RH at night is typically higher than the day time, you’ll be counteracting that with having your tent at a higher temp allowing for more moisture in the air bringing down the percentage. If this makes any sense at all let me know! If not I’ll be able to clarify it a bit more.

After going back and reading a bit more... what’s your temperature at in the grow space? And what’s your ambient RH, from outside the grow space and about another 10-15 feet away from it? Also how close is your exhaust from your intake?
My intake comes in a window and the outake goes into another room and into a filter my temp is at the very top end mid 20s to 30

My intake comes in a window and the outake goes into another room and into a filter my temp is at the very top end mid 20s to 30
Hey sorry for the late reply, but if you live in a warmer climate area try exhausting out the window, and intaking from inside your house.

For clarity - contest photos should be uploaded to our gallery rather than attached.

Reason being is that I cannot create the consolidated list for voting if they are attached. I therefore have to re-upload all attached photos. Can take blooming ages across all the contests.

You will NOT be disqualified if you attach your photos.

It just makes Teddy's life a lot easier if they are in the gallery in the first place. :thanks:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Back
Top Bottom