420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many thanks one and all :)

I certainly didn't expect to win by such a margin. Not when amongst all these great members with such awesome powerhouse entries, from throughout the year!
So thanks for all who voted for me, its still such an honour for me to be still winning titles here at 420 mag. Its truly always been all about the title! Well and the Nugg Jar :)
Although lol, I must of course thank the amazing 420 sponsors for their immense generosity! :) Also, never forgetting the unsung folks who make it all possible, the 420 magazine staff, who have given us all such a great green corner of the web! This place makes a difference for so many, in so many differing ways. Contributing to it in any way is both an honour and a pleasure!
As I've said many times, I'm a lifer here at 420. I may drop off a touch from time to time but I'm always about :) This was the first place I found and I've never looked back. Now I'm starting to be able to make this green path a career and its only down to time spent here with you all that its coming to fruition :)

So much to love all at

DSCN067011.JPG

MAG. :) :)

Great job LA. Hope to get to know you better this year.

Congrats and continued success!

Peace, Hyena

Congratulations LA. You're gonna force them to redesign the banner my friend. Lol! We're running out of room with yours. :laughtwo:

Well done. They follow you for a reason, and this is proof positive you're worth the gander. :high-five:

Congratulations LA! I think it was pretty obvious that you had this one in the bag. Such a unique plant. Well deserved my man.

Back
Top Bottom