420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2017

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, I didn't think she wood go this far. Because,,,, man there are some exceptional plants grown here period. And this one,,,, She was alot of show for sure, but, no stay. One day I'll give her another shot, I think I still have afew seed.

But There sure was alot of great plants in there. Over the years I have seen sooooooooo many great plants and photos on here. A decade of them.. Back with M Valley blasting out some pretty flowers. Cola Monster, you been steadily cranking beautiful flowers, and alot of newer peoples are really learning to throw out pretty plants. LED's are even coming of age.... Though I still need to try them. Which I will try in this new tent... Funny I got alittle drunk the other day and broke a pole on my 4X4 and the temp bandaids are starting to break. And I was looking at a tent....So much to try,,, the pot world is advancing in leaps and bounds...........

But thanks 420 and the sponsors. And all who took part in this contest. This is the last contest I want probably try in.. UNLESS. I find another unicorn. But I don't want to lose friends because I don't vote much. And I feel well gulity.... But I sure like to watch them.................................................. And I don't want to jade anyone.... It's a great contest....

Thanks all for showing their support for her. I mean she was'''' one of the prettiest plants I've seen in 10 years.

But I do feel honored winning this title against alot of great growers............

Keepem Green

Keepem Green

:welldone:Woody! She's a beauty for sure as was the plant you submitted for photo of the month. Do you pick your strains on how beautiful they are? Because they really truly are. Way to go!

:circle-of-love:

Thanks, all... Hey HashGirl,, I wasn't thinking that OG variant wood be that deep a purple. I've grown alot of variants and seldom dealt with that shade of color. That Red Licker Tease? Strain was from Dr Krippling. If you look into that one,, it has a red pheno, the one I got of course. I did a second grow and the herbs were green. A BIG PLUS is I am able to grow 7-8 different strains at the same time, and I keepem cooler than most. Cept for the summertime when these 1500 Watt HID lights turn into little heaters in there. This year I plan on doing a flip with the LED's in the flower room.

Pyr0, I should've taken more pics of it, it was kind of a unique color. I did make a nice little floral arrangement with some of the main flowers, and some from another green plant for accents..
Afew 'squares' I've shown that picture too, don't even recognize it as weed. I have to point it out, and most say,, but isn't pot suppose to be green??

I do have a strain I'll be flowering pretty soon that is suppose to be a purplest of the purples, sweetest of theberries,, and so potient it's been called that 911 dope?? All this is nice sounds,,,,,,,,, I can hope.

Once more thanks All the people from 420 who voted in the contests. And the Staff who organized these contests. And ofcourse the peoples who donate the prizes. I mean bragging rites are nice,,, but the perks sure make it extra special...

I hope to see 12 picture perfect plants here,,, next year

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom