420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2020

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats van. Your plant deserved the title for sure. Stunner. Enjoy that boss of a prize

Thank you Lerugged! I appreciate it brother! Yours was gorgeous as well!
Congrats @Van Stank. Beautiful plant. What an amazing showcase of 2020. :bravo: everyone.

:thanks: It was certainly a great year to sit back and look at these lovely ladies!
Congrats Van!

She is a real stunner.

Thank you VG! Truly appreciate the love!
Congrats Van, well deserved buddy. :high-five:
:thanks::high-five:
Congratulations Van! Best of the best.
:passitleft:
Thank you PF!!! Appreciate it buddy!
Congrats @Van Stank on a beautiful plant my friend. Hope all is well in your world. :welldone:

And congrats to @cr8grow for coming second. What a close contest for plant of the year. Your plant was nothing short of perfect. :slide:

Well done fam
Thank you much Mack! And a huge shout out to @cr8grow and the beautiful job he did with his beautiful lady.

*Exhales* wow....that one was a close one huh! Right down to the wire. Don't think I breathed much the last 3 days.

Congrats to everyone that was on that list. I Just wanted to point out that this batch of plants inspired more votes than any of the previous POTY contests that I could recall. That doesn't happen without such a strong lineup from top to bottom, so lets keep raising the bar on these plants!

Thank you to those that felt inclined to vote for my lady. There was no shortage of viable candidates for your vote, and I feel gracious and honored to have received those votes. :thanks:

Also thank you to the sponsors! Lets be honest, without the prizes these contests just aren't the same. Please make it a point to get out and visit those....especially those that donate to these contests.
A real beauty, nice work!
I think a lot of people knew this was the winner months ago when they first saw it, and rightly so.
Thanks for being a great example and sharing her with us.
Enjoy your title, my friend!
Congratulations :bravo:

Great work Van! That one was beautiful! Outdoors to boot! Woof!
Thanks Otter.....and honestly that was part of the goal and challenge....growing and finishing an outdoor girl worthy of winning that title. Its not easy to get a girl to the finish line where we live....you know that. I knew it was a risk to put the effort and hours into the training that I did with her, only to risk the pests, the mold, the PM, and the fall weather to wreck havoc on her with no guarantee that she would see THE actual finish line. We had those storms that came through and snapped my other plants in half (I would have been heart broken if the Sour Cherries would have been destroyed) and damaged most of the others, but she took it like a champ.

If I would have tried her the previous year, I don't think she would have made it half way through flower with the rain and weather we had. This year was a blessing....very little fall rain when the buds were growing and relatively mild temps. I'm not on this list at all without a LOT of cooperation from Mother Nature. Thank you for noticing the outdoor aspect of the grow!

Thanks Otter.....and honestly that was part of the goal and challenge....growing and finishing an outdoor girl worthy of winning that title. Its not easy to get a girl to the finish line where we live....you know that. I knew it was a risk to put the effort and hours into the training that I did with her, only to risk the pests, the mold, the PM, and the fall weather to wreck havoc on her with no guarantee that she would see THE actual finish line. We had those storms that came through and snapped my other plants in half (I would have been heart broken if the Sour Cherries would have been destroyed) and damaged most of the others, but she took it like a champ.

If I would have tried her the previous year, I don't think she would have made it half way through flower with the rain and weather we had. This year was a blessing....very little fall rain when the buds were growing and relatively mild temps. I'm not on this list at all without a LOT of cooperation from Mother Nature. Thank you for noticing the outdoor aspect of the grow!
That late weather put the frosting on summer grows around here for sure! Last time I went out it was a different story. Hey, happy February! Springs coming! I'm almost sure to be growing out this year. Let's have a repeat!

Congratulations on your Plant of the Year win @Van Stank! :high-five: Well done and deserved my friend!:thumb:

Congratulations Van! Nicely done, great work!
Thank you Mr. Sauga!
Congratulations on your Plant of the Year win @Van Stank! :high-five: Well done and deserved my friend!:thumb:
:thanks: Cola, appreciate it bud!
Congratulations van!!! :bravo:
Thanks Back, congrats to you as well for a really gorgeous lady up there as well! You got the bronze if I'm not mistaken!:high-five:
Thank you DeeCee! :passitleft:
Congratulations @Van Stank ....an excellent entry and worthy of plant of the year. My Corleone Kush entry was from my 2nd grow...dropping some glue autos this week...anticipating some good grow action in 2021.
:love: Thanks cr8grow! Congrats to you as well bud....she was stunning. Looking forward to seeing what everyone up there on the board will be growing out this year and seeing some more beauties! This year was off to a bang with the one Moto put up in January!

Congrats Van! Beautiful plant and an awesome job of training. :welldone:

Thanks Back, congrats to you as well for a really gorgeous lady up there as well! You got the bronze if I'm not mistaken!:high-five:
Haha I think I double congratulated you

ahh what’s one more!! Congrats van! :laughtwo:

I had to go up and take a look... yeah, yeah I guess I did get bronze!! I didn’t even notice! Lol

on my way back down I noticed you’ve won poty three years in a row! Bravo brother!! Very well done!! I think you’re the @InTheShed of plant of the month/years!! Unbeatable! :laughtwo:

congrats again man!! Very well done!! :high-five:

Congrats to you @cr8grow you had a beautiful plant that deserves all the glory as well my friend!!

Haha I think I double congratulated you

ahh what’s one more!! Congrats van! :laughtwo:

I had to go up and take a look... yeah, yeah I guess I did get bronze!! I didn’t even notice! Lol

on my way back down I noticed you’ve won poty three years in a row! Bravo brother!! Very well done!! I think you’re the @InTheShed of plant of the month/years!! Unbeatable! :laughtwo:

congrats again man!! Very well done!! :high-five:

Congrats to you @cr8grow you had a beautiful plant that deserves all the glory as well my friend!!
Thank you bud, I appreciate it. Yes sir, three and likely my last. No one but the home town fans like a dynasty and I am no different LOL. I'm switching focus this year to the breeding side of the house (after it warms up a bit). I've acquired a nice stable of genetics that I am going to attempt to do some work with so that's where my focus is going to be. I'm pretty excited for a few of the things we have planned!
Oh crap, I never got back to this one! Thanks for the shout/reminder Backlip!

@Van Stank congrats on another great POTY win. :bravo:
Thank you Shed, I appreciate it brother, I think we both had hella years huh?

Thank you bud, I appreciate it. Yes sir, three and likely my last. No one but the home town fans like a dynasty and I am no different LOL. I'm switching focus this year to the breeding side of the house (after it warms up a bit). I've acquired a nice stable of genetics that I am going to attempt to do some work with so that's where my focus is going to be. I'm pretty excited for a few of the things we have planned
That sounds super interesting!! I may just have to mosey my ass on into your journal and follow along!

[rubs hands together] I’d love to get my hands on some of those genetics! Lol
Congrats again man!

Back
Top Bottom