420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year Contest 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations on your runaway win this year Van Stank.:bravo: You grow some gorgeous plants mate!:circle-of-love:

Congrats - she was a beauty! :welldone:

Like anyone stood a chance against you this year. Lol! I know this one made the chest puff out a little, and oh so well-deserved a puffing it is. :goodjob:

Damned impressive year Van. :hug:

Thanks Woody! I appreciate it brother. Hope the garden is staying healthy and green out in your world man!
Congrats @Van Stank . A very deserving victory for a gorgeous girl.

Thank you Farside! She appreciates the kind words as well...well at least her offspring do! She's a fun strain to grow as well....insane smells! :bongrip:

Congrats @Van Stank
Quite an impressive lady.
:welldone:

Thanks a bunch MrIcculus! Hope 2019 is a great year for yourself!

Congratulations on your runaway win this year Van Stank.:bravo: You grow some gorgeous plants mate!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Cola! Always nice to get compliments from some of growers like yourself brother! Cheers and here's to an awesome 2019 for you and your garden mate!

Nice one Van! She was a beast of a plant. Excellent job buddy :)

Thank you so much Professor, it was a pleasure growing her out. Glad I was able to represent her so well.

Yeeeaaaah buddy!
:passitleft:

Well done Stank crew! :bravo:

Hey Preston! Thanks bud, we appreciate that! Hopefully next year we will see our upside down plants competing on here! That would be pretty cool huh!:passitleft:

Congrats stank!!

Thank you brother! I appreciate it! :thanks:
Congrat's Brother Stank ! Beautiful plant! :welldone:

Thanks brother Krip!

Brother Blew! Thank you my friend! :high-five: I appreciate all the kind words and compliments from all of you (in case I miss anyone....its not intentional)

Congrats Van!!

Hey Dutch, thank you bud! Hoping you have a killer 2019! :ganjamon:

Thanks Chris, :high-five: , appreciate it brother!
...was never much doubt!:bravo:...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

....Hook....thank you brother, appreciate the kind words. :passitleft: Hope you are having a great Friday my friend!

Congratulations Van! That plant really killed!

Thank Stoneotter! Let me know when you to swing by and smoke some of her....maybe even take a cut home with ya!
Congrats - she was a beauty! :welldone:

Hey BeezLuiz, :thanks:, that she was!! Have a great weekend!

Like anyone stood a chance against you this year. Lol! I know this one made the chest puff out a little, and oh so well-deserved a puffing it is. :goodjob:

Damned impressive year Van. :hug:

Sue! I am not really a hugger but I make exceptions for a few people around here and you are one:hug::hug::hug::hug:. Yes it was a great year for the Stanks! Thank you so much! Its an awesome feeling winning this one for sure. Not sure about the chest puffing out a bit, but I am freaking digging that Dab press! Also PM me if you know anyone that is in need of a MBM2 Machine (in the USA..gets pricey to ship to my foreign friends). I have given away a couple to local friends that can use them...but I am out of people to give them to.

Back
Top Bottom