420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year Contest 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, caught up......

First, thank you so much for the kind words. Thank you to the 420 Magazine site and the people behind the scenes that work so hard for us to have this outlet....the oasis in the sand....of like minded people with an amazing appreciation for this wonderful plant we call cannabis. Without all your hard work, 420 Magazine just doesn't happen

Thank you to the sponsors as well. Without what you offer to us, these contests wouldn't have nearly the same draw and excitement! I mean look at those killer prizes!! That Dab press! I ain't ever dabbed anything before but man I am looking forward to learning! I know I speak for all the members on here when I say thank you for everything you donate to make these monthly and annual awards what they are.

Thank you to all the other growers out there that motivate me and drive me to be better. There are some amazing growers that don't always spend the amount of time that some of us do on here and I draw a lot of my idea and inspiration from what I see you guys and gals do. I know @Asesino85 is growing a hell of Tangerine Dream right now (swing by if you haven't had the pleasure of gazing on that thing) and @Stage always grows amazing plants along with @Cola Monster and a few others. Seeing what you guys are able to do with these plants gives me motivation and creativity to see if I can match what you all do.

Thank you to those that voted for me and the Black Cherry Punch. I appreciate that you took the time to vote in these contests and that you chose our plant. :thanks: I came to 420 Mag for the plants....but I truly stay for the people and the relationships I have built with many of you. Thank you for choosing to spend your spare time on here hanging with us! That being said..Happy Friday and I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Wasn’t even close :eek: That’s saying something amongst that collection of winning plans!!
Stellar work from the Stank house
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you Amy!! It was an incredible group of plants! :passitleft:

Congrats.. You had a lot of really nice plants this year.

Thank you OL!! We had a very good year in the garden....thats for sure. Didn't even get to showcase the NL in any of the contests. Maybe next year right!

Congratulations Van! Did I call this or what? Beautiful plant from cutting to podium.
:bravo:
Yes indeed!

For those that don't know, Shed fell in love with the BCP clone as soon I got it. He called that there was something special about that girl very very early on. I couldn't for the life of me understand it because I didn't see it in her yet. Took her a long time to reveal what she wanted me to do with her training wise....but she turned into a stunning plant for sure.

Know what's crazier Shed? You haven't seen her clone yet! Its bigger than she was when I flipped her. Now that I have the room from having the 10x10 up, I can flip the ATF and 2 Stankberry plants to make room in the veg tent for the new BCP and really make her nice. I don't want to reveal her until she is ready for flipping. If you liked that BCP Shed, you are going to love the new one!

@Van Stank,
Welcome to the POTY club. :bravo:
Very exclusive company indeed.
:theband:
:goodjob:

You had a hell of a year with more amazons on the horizon.
This award is truly deserved my man.
Do enjoy the fruits. :passitleft:

Sorry I missed a chance to vote Van, doesn't look like you needed my vote, lol. Beauty job on your girl!

Van, congrats for the win.

:thanks:
I've been on congrat overload the last couple of days and totally missed coming in here. My apologies @Van Stank and a special forgotten congratulations to you on a beautiful plant! :welldone:

Thank you MrSauga, I completely understand. I am sure I have forgotten at least one or two so far. Its tough with the yearly ones added in as well. Cheers bud, have a great weekend.

Congratulations Van Stank!

Thank you Liquid! :passitleft:

Sorry I missed a chance to vote Van, doesn't look like you needed my vote, lol. Beauty job on your girl!

Guy, my friend, great to see you! Thank you for the kind words, I thought she was a beautiful plant too. She had some really deep dark reds to her at the end that weren't really captured in those two shots for the contest as well as incredible frost. She never really faded either like most of my other plants do, she stayed gorgeous to the end. Glad I kept her line going...you can check her out this summer when you come down.....and smoke some of this bad ass girl!!

Stank ya did it brother!!!! Great plants just like always. Keep it rolling into 2019

Back
Top Bottom