420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

This ones for you guys :love:

I finally got a chance to watch this all the way through. Ramble all you want to on your videos, it's great to have someone talking while we're looking at beautiful buddage. Congrats on such a success on your cloning too!
Your basement is spotless shiny clean compared to mine. LOL

I'm putting Hollands Hope on my wish list.

Great job, and thanks for taking the time to video your tribute, Tim is smiling and blowing at smoke at you too....I'm sure. :thumb:

:green_heart::green_heart:

Oh Pigeons, you mentioned in the video that you weren't sure how to pronounce "Motoco".
All long O's. Tim's wife is nicknamed "Mo" and the rest of it was derived originally from other family names. It was later changed to be referred to as

Miracle Of The Original Concentrated
Oil​

And the name is a registered trademark: MOTOCO®

Just FYI for ya.

Pronounce it anyway you like. :)

i guess while i'm at it, here's motoco's mirage (ccoilers' tribute)

blue_dream_28.jpg

wow!!!

A conversation with Tim I found on my computer: (this is just part of it)

Tim:
"How are you feeling this week, is the anxiety less?"

Me:
"Pretty darn good, much less anxiety and sleeping sooooo good. TY!"

Tim: "great to hear. Is your oil supply good? If you need any just ask, you know that right? No funds needed, we just want to see you keep healing"

Me: "You are so kind! Save that for those who need it more than me! I'm doing good on oil and have more to make within the next week with some White Widow. I need to get more indica in my stash though. I have your suggestions written down and ready for an order"

Tim: "Great! We look forward to updates. The good lord is smiling down on you for taking control of your illness with this miracle oil."

Me: "I like smiles. :) Have a wonderful day you two! Enjoy that wonderful weather where you are."

Tim: "Mo says you too! She would love you to send some snow. lol See you on the threads. Take care and Tack on!"

Tim was always offering to help me and others with oil if there was a shortage. NEVER did he ask for payment of any kind. He just wanted to see people feel their best. I think he was addicted to success stories. :laugh: He just had to have them! LOL That's a great thing to be addicted to, in my opinion.

Hope everyone has a great day!

:green_heart:

A conversation with Tim I found on my computer: (this is just part of it)

Tim was always offering to help me and others with oil if there was a shortage. NEVER did he ask for payment of any kind. He just wanted to see people feel their best. I think he was addicted to success stories. :laugh: He just had to have them! LOL That's a great thing to be addicted to, in my opinion.

Hope everyone has a great day!

:green_heart:

Having recently joined this group I have a hard time with any money-making schemes with something as life-sustaining as CCO. It's easy to see how one can follow Tim and Mo's guidance here. The challenge quickly becomes one of keeping up with demand. I'm thankful to have such an honorable standard bearer to emulate.

It is true the good Lord takes the good way to soon..:straightface: Tim was one of the kindest men I have ever known and Canna he did the very same for me... He always asked about my stress and constantly reminded me how much it could interfer with my healing... He was so right... I read some of the silly things on here and I can only imagine what he would say.... Actually I know what he would say...:biglaugh::biglaugh: He was truly one of a kind and I miss him terribly and the way he could set someone straight when they were putting out funky info...:high-five: was worth the ride all on it's own.....:circle-of-love:

Learning how to grow monster plants like "Motoco's Mirage" (nice sista) and reclaiming 80% of the carrier makes gifting the life saving CCO a lot easier. WIN WIN!!

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

Mine's right behind yours Canna. Just starting to set buds. Such an exciting time. :thumb:

CHD Critical Cure, (Day 77, flip + 12 days) We have active flowering!!! :slide:

image11118.jpeg

image11119.jpeg

She's trying to claim all the territory as hers. :laughtwo: She loves this Budmaster GOD. Respect to Stage for being so gracious and letting me keep it.

Hello All, what a perfect Tribute. RIP I didn't know Tim but I have seen his generosity both in time and knowledge he shared all over 420, that I have been studying for about a year. MO I am sorry for your loss but thank you and know how much he contributed to this community.
I am a first time grower and he along with Light Addict @ Cannafan have convinced me to seek a "different" form of treatment other than the chemicals the "Dr's" want to push on me.
My first grow and in tribute will be:
Lithium OG Kush fem
FoxFarm 50/50 perlite
ViparSpectra Reflector-Series 600W LED Grow Light
I live near a lake so I will use that for water/nutes (all kinds of fish/turtle/bird poo) my vegetables have loved it and thrive, but I have FoxFarm nutes if I need em.
I dropped 5 seeds and all sprouted, my plan is to switch to 12/12 on 1 or 2 @ 14" of growth of the plants just so I can get some meds started. Then concentrate on the strongest to do a flux and plant 2 outside. If I am misguided and have no idea what I'm doing (which I don't) please holler at me!!!!!
I will post pics tomorrow (wife took my phone charger with her :( tonight )

Here's a few pics of the Barney's Blue Cheese... She is 17 days in flower here.. These were taken yesterday... She was under the Twilight 864 but I didn't like the way she was budding up... Way to slow IMO.... so I changed the light out to the Mars Hydro 144x5w reflector yesterday and I can see a marked difference today so she should start packing it on up now....:circle-of-love:
DSC055744.JPG
DSC055767.JPG
DSC055757.JPG

Hello All, what a perfect Tribute. RIP I didn't know Tim but I have seen his generosity both in time and knowledge he shared all over 420, that I have been studying for about a year. MO I am sorry for your loss but thank you and know how much he contributed to this community.
I am a first time grower and he along with Light Addict @ Cannafan have convinced me to seek a "different" form of treatment other than the chemicals the "Dr's" want to push on me.
My first grow and in tribute will be:
Lithium OG Kush fem
FoxFarm 50/50 perlite
ViparSpectra Reflector-Series 600W LED Grow Light
I live near a lake so I will use that for water/nutes (all kinds of fish/turtle/bird poo) my vegetables have loved it and thrive, but I have FoxFarm nutes if I need em.
I dropped 5 seeds and all sprouted, my plan is to switch to 12/12 on 1 or 2 @ 14" of growth of the plants just so I can get some meds started. Then concentrate on the strongest to do a flux and plant 2 outside. If I am misguided and have no idea what I'm doing (which I don't) please holler at me!!!!!
I will post pics tomorrow (wife took my phone charger with her :( tonight )

Excited to see you start up a journal!

If you do please feel free to post the link here so we can come check you out!

We hope you find everything you're looking for! If you have any questions please feel
Free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom