420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Hello All, what a perfect Tribute. RIP I didn't know Tim but I have seen his generosity both in time and knowledge he shared all over 420, that I have been studying for about a year. MO I am sorry for your loss but thank you and know how much he contributed to this community.
I am a first time grower and he along with Light Addict @ Cannafan have convinced me to seek a "different" form of treatment other than the chemicals the "Dr's" want to push on me.
My first grow and in tribute will be:
Lithium OG Kush fem
FoxFarm 50/50 perlite
ViparSpectra Reflector-Series 600W LED Grow Light
I live near a lake so I will use that for water/nutes (all kinds of fish/turtle/bird poo) my vegetables have loved it and thrive, but I have FoxFarm nutes if I need em.
I dropped 5 seeds and all sprouted, my plan is to switch to 12/12 on 1 or 2 @ 14" of growth of the plants just so I can get some meds started. Then concentrate on the strongest to do a flux and plant 2 outside. If I am misguided and have no idea what I'm doing (which I don't) please holler at me!!!!!
I will post pics tomorrow (wife took my phone charger with her :( tonight )

Congratulations on taking control of your healing and a hearty :welcome: to the memorial grow. Your plan sounds workable. Thanks for sharing it with us in Tim's honor. I look forward to the pictures. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Don't be surprised if you don't need those bottled nutrients. Sounds like Mother Nature took care of you in that regard.

Hello All, what a perfect Tribute. RIP I didn't know Tim but I have seen his generosity both in time and knowledge he shared all over 420, that I have been studying for about a year. MO I am sorry for your loss but thank you and know how much he contributed to this community.
I am a first time grower and he along with Light Addict @ Cannafan have convinced me to seek a "different" form of treatment other than the chemicals the "Dr's" want to push on me.
My first grow and in tribute will be:
Lithium OG Kush fem
FoxFarm 50/50 perlite
I live near a lake so I will use that for water/nutes (all kinds of fish/turtle/bird poo) my vegetables have loved it and thrive, but I have FoxFarm nutes if I need em.
I dropped 5 seeds and all sprouted, my plan is to switch to 12/12 on 1 or 2 @ 14" of growth of the plants just so I can get some meds started. Then concentrate on the strongest to do a flux and plant 2 outside. If I am misguided and have no idea what I'm doing (which I don't) please holler at me!!!!!
I will post pics tomorrow (wife took my phone charger with her :( tonight )

Hi!

WE all look forward to your pictures, and congrats on getting the grow going. Starting a journal would be awesome too, if you need help with that just let US know.

Love that you live near a lake, that critter poo is a plus for sure! :rofl:
When I don't have rainwater during the spring/summer I use the water from the pond. It is stocked with fish and I have ducks hanging around right now too that seem be poo active. LOL The plants do seem to love it. :)
We look forward to seeing your first flux too!

Thanks for being here with all of us to give tribute to our mentor.

:circle-of-love:

Well I believe I figured out how to start a journal and photo's but it might be to late lol. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.
IMG_082245.JPG

Thanks

Well I believe I figured out how to start a journal and photo's but it might be to late lol. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.
IMG_082245.JPG

Thanks

Never too late to start a journal! From your plant pic, you are probably right on schedule. :) If your photo appears sideways to you,
Sideways photos can be corrected by pointing the volume button of your phone (if that's what you're using) downward toward the floor.
If you need any more help with those let us know, there is an instruction page for that. I'll post the link in a bit.

If was meant the way you posted it (could go either way), disregard that instruction. :)

What kind of lighting are you using? A couple of the leaf edges are a bit curled, could indicate heat stress if the lights are too close. :)

What strain? Soil looks nice too. What kind of soil?
So many questions, LOL

Congrats on getting started!!

If you need help setting up the journal, just holler. Otherwise I'll be back in a bit with instructions for that as well.

Glad to have you on board with us!!

:circle-of-love:

Thank you, and yes the leaves curled. It looked perfect yesterday, I had let them dry out (3 days no water) trying to encourage some root growth. I FIM'ed a few that looked pretty healthy, and gave them as much lake water as the soil would take and let it run off (same as I have been using). Had hoped to see a nice little bounce but now all are curling. No heat issues.
Lithium OG Kush fem
FoxFarm 50/50 perlite with a little worm casting thrown in

The CBD Critical Cure is at Day 89 and 24 days into her flip. She'll get her first CAT drench sometime this week. I took the time today to trim her up nice and tight in preparation to that drench cycle. This is the point when trichome production takes off if I get it timed just right. The HB Kit guys agree with me, so here we go into the fun part.

image11782.jpeg

image11785.jpeg

image11786.jpeg

This picture is from yesterday. Nice stand of colas. I'm happy with the way she's growing.

image11769.jpeg

My daughter changed her mind about the meds and has been vaping the Med GOM 1.0 I harvested, with amazing results countering her anxiety. It's been almost miraculous. Cajun recommended this CBD Critical Cure for her, and now it'll be used as it was intended. I'll be making part into oil and the rest she'll be able to vape.

For first time in my baby's almost 33 years her anxiety hasn't been a limiting factor in her daily life. This is my greatest dream come true right before my eyes. My hope is that her relief can continue with this plant. Is there any better use of my time? I think not.

Thank you, and yes the leaves curled. It looked perfect yesterday, I had let them dry out (3 days no water) trying to encourage some root growth. I FIM'ed a few that looked pretty healthy, and gave them as much lake water as the soil would take and let it run off (same as I have been using). Had hoped to see a nice little bounce but now all are curling. No heat issues.
Lithium OG Kush fem
FoxFarm 50/50 perlite with a little worm casting thrown in

I posted a thought on your "other" thread.

That Blue Cheese girl has big pistils. I think I might be a big pistils kind of guy :)

It's a weird thing it is doing Rad... It's called a poly something another... Folks that recognized it posted up the info on my journal if you are interested.... I'm going to try and go ahead and take a clone because for some reason it only does it on one branch and I want to see what it will do if I clone it and grow a whole plant out of just that stem... it's in full flower so it will take forever and I've never taken a clone in flower I don't think so hopefully I will get it done.....:circle-of-love:

The CBD Critical Cure is at Day 89 and 24 days into her flip. She'll get her first CAT drench sometime this week. I took the time today to trim her up nice and tight in preparation to that drench cycle. This is the point when trichome production takes off if I get it timed just right. The HB Kit guys agree with me, so here we go into the fun part.

My daughter changed her mind about the meds and has been vaping the Med GOM 1.0 I harvested, with amazing results countering her anxiety. It's been almost miraculous. Cajun recommended this CBD Critical Cure for her, and now it'll be used as it was intended. I'll be making part into oil and the rest she'll be able to vape.

For first time in my baby's almost 33 years her anxiety hasn't been a limiting factor in her daily life. This is my greatest dream come true right before my eyes. My hope is that her relief can continue with this plant. Is there any better use of my time? I think not.

Good for her. Whatever works is what counts. Thanks for the update.

:thumb:

Cajun recommended this CBD Critical Cure for her, and now it'll be used as it was intended. I'll be making part into oil and the rest she'll be able to vape.

I'm the new guy in the back of the room going oh oh oh teacher. I read in different places where people use the end product of the vape (ABV=Already Been Vaped) for edibles and it's already decarb'ed? If this is correct, I hope you are saving em

If I'm wrong, someone slap my hand with a ruler and I'll sit back down, crawl under a rock and hide :)

Cajun recommended this CBD Critical Cure for her, and now it'll be used as it was intended. I'll be making part into oil and the rest she'll be able to vape.

I'm the new guy in the back of the room going oh oh oh teacher. I read in different places where people use the end product of the vape (ABV=Already Been Vaped) for edibles and it's already decarb'ed? If this is correct, I hope you are saving em

If I'm wrong, someone slap my hand with a ruler and I'll sit back down, crawl under a rock and hide :)

Seems to me that Radogast does things with ABV, hopefully he'll pop in and either confirm or tell me where to go. :laugh:

:laughtwo: I eat ours right out of the vaporizer like popcorn.

Back
Top Bottom