420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Motoco's Mirage (Blue Dream) will be harvested either tonight or tomorrow. Today she is outside breathing fresh air and getting sunshine to enjoy herself before moving on:

Blue_dream_6-6_1.jpg

blue_dream_6-6_5.jpg

blue_dream_6-6_3.jpg

blule_dream_6-6_6.jpg

blue_dream_6-6_4.jpg

blue_dream_6-6_2.jpg

Motoco's Mirage (Blue Dream) will be harvested either tonight or tomorrow. Today she is outside breathing fresh air and getting sunshine to enjoy herself before moving on:

blue_dream_6-6_3.jpg

What a lovely lady Sista, Tim sure loved his Blue Dream & Cannafan :circle-of-love:

What weight do you think you'll pull from her?

I look forward to her daughters growing up under a Mars Hydro Led (what size light? 1200w?)

What a lovely lady Sista, Tim sure loved his Blue Dream & Cannafan :circle-of-love:

What weight do you think you'll pull from her?

I look forward to her daughters growing up under a Mars Hydro Led (what size light? 1200w?)

I do not have a clue what the weight will be. I am so no good at guessing that. LOL

Glad you like her. :)

I don't anything above a 400 watt light here. Other than the one I'm retiring, the Smart Grow Tech. I think that's a 600 watter.

I heard from Mo a few days ago, she's working that job she had applied for and it sounds like all is going well for her.

:circle-of-love:

I'll get off my A$$ and we'll email her soon.

I'm going to check the trichomes on Motoco's Mirage again tomorrow, I might just wait a little while on her yet.

Will let ya know tomorrow brother dear. :) Gotta go back and check on her "flowering" age.

:thumb:

And I'm going to do a double check on Gloria for the areas other than leaves.

2/5 tap root & planted
2/7 above ground
Flip to 12/12 on 4/11 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did the Gov sign the "Stay of Execution"? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom