420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had double hernia surgery a couple weeks ago and it is a little slow getting back.

Hey Groomer, you take it easy big guy I want to see you back in full swing. Remember them stretches! I need you at full capacity Mister. Who's gonna give me piggy back rides?

:love:

Okay friends, we got Doobie Girl goin' on today! I think it's just going blazing guns for an auto. Never let anyone tell you that you can't top or LST and Auto!

doobie_girl_22.jpg

doobie_girl_21.jpg

doobie_girl_20.jpg

Doobie_girl_19.jpg

Tim was an incredible man, and a wonderful human being. His friendship, instruction, and mentoring meant the world to me. I owe him my health, my sanity, my appreciation for the miracle of cannabis oil, and much of what I know today as Life on the Frontier. And thank you, dear Cannafan, for starting this thread so that we can remember and honor him ( long time no see :^] )... In Tim's honor, I will grow an indica strain and treat it with as much care and commitment as he was known for showing his patients and his community. Rest in Peace, dear Brother, MotoYoda, we miss you and you will never be forgotten.

I miss Tim so much at times it seems the world has shifted a bit... I was one of the lucky ones that got to know Tim even though it was not for near long enough the time I was able to have with this wonderful man was an unbelievable honor .... he did more for healing me than any doctor ever has been able to do... not only with our wonderful oil...:cco: but with his wonderful and caring friendship.... He and Mo are truly the kindest most giving human beings I have ever had the honor to call my friends... For all the selfish reasons in the world I sure do wish you were still with us my friend....:circle-of-love:

Tim was an incredible man, and a wonderful human being. His friendship, instruction, and mentoring meant the world to me. I owe him my health, my sanity, my appreciation for the miracle of cannabis oil, and much of what I know today as Life on the Frontier. And thank you, dear Cannafan, for starting this thread so that we can remember and honor him ( long time no see :^] )... In Tim's honor, I will grow an indica strain and treat it with as much care and commitment as he was known for showing his patients and his community. Rest in Peace, dear Brother, MotoYoda, we miss you and you will never be forgotten.

I am so happy to see you! Yes, it's been such a long time! How have you been and are things still better for you?
You just brought the biggest smile to my face today.
Looking forward to your grow in honor of this wonderful man.

:circle-of-love:

Sorry to be late. Got caught up in the books. :laughtwo:

I wanted to wait until she got her next drench anyway, which was yesterday. She's growing in Doc Bud's HB kit soil. Yesterday she got a TransWater drench and exploded with growth overnight.

image9011.jpeg

I also moved her and the Critical Mass into the other tent, under the Advanced DS panel. We still don't know where my BudMaster unit is, so I decided to put the big plants under the big light.

Welcome to the grow dbuds. Nice to meet you. :circle-of-love:

Good Morning Fanny, and all.

Autos top and lst just fine....it's cloning that's weird. Auto clones will bud about the same time as their mothers...that's OK if you want small flowering plants, but they won't have enough time to get big unless you clone a really LITTLE and young mother auto, of course. Top young autos and root the toppings. You have to make them big enough, three nodes ought to do it, don't you think?

Stating the obvious....sorry.

:Namaste:

Autos top and lst just fine....it's cloning that's weird. Auto clones will bud about the same time as their mothers...that's OK if you want small flowering plants, but they won't have enough time to get big unless you clone a really LITTLE and young mother auto, of course. Top young autos and root the toppings. You have to make them big enough, three nodes ought to do it, don't you think?

Morning my friend!!! How is the cardiac workouts going? You and I are very alike!!! Hard to keep down!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Workouts going great....I'm now 'strong like bull'. Almost!

:ciao:

Probably not morning for you anymore, so Mornfternoon!

I am going to try a topping on node 3 next time I get one going and try to root it. May latest rooting success was on a top that was all of about 1 1/2 long. LOL
We'll see what happens.

When you gonna show us some pictures, JohnnyIknowyouhaveacameranow?

Here's an update on Motoco's Mirage:

MM_15.jpg

MM_14.jpg

She is really spreading her "wings". You want a defol or anything brother dear?

And notice, we certainly have confirmation of female. :)

If she is 2 weeks from flip to 12/12? I would say a light defol.......we don't want to slow her down. We will do a slow defol from the bottom up after stretch is done. Thanks Sista :love:

:love::cco::love:

Your going to be out chasing those little girls in no time....:high-five: Glad to hear your feeling better....:circle-of-love:

If Johnny keeps doing :drool::cco::drool: sloppy tacks he's going to be chasing cars :thedoubletake:

If she is 2 weeks from flip to 12/12? I would say a light defol.......we don't want to slow her down. We will do a slow defol from the bottom up after stretch is done. Thanks Sista :love:

:love::cco::love:

I'm gonna have to go back and look at her birthday. I think you wanted a two month veg.
Do you remember how long it is now?

I'm losing track with all these plants right now. Oops......

Mo's Master Kush plants went under 12/12 today to try to force sex so I know if I need to get rid of any or start another seed. Shoulda done this a couple weeks ago. Ah well.....
Good thing is, I have two clones rooted and potted in solo cups if there is a girl. :)

Master_Kush_3.jpg

I talked with Mo yesterday, she's doing good!

:green_heart:

Do you remember how long it is now?

I talked with Mo yesterday, she's doing good!

:green_heart:

Taproot & planted on 2/5/16
Above ground on 2/7/16
flip to 12/12 on 4/7/16??

I'm glad to hear Mo is doing good, thanks for the info Sista :love:

Will do! Damn time goes by fast, doesn't it? Feels like I just put those kids in veg!

Yep, time flies when your having fun :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom