420 Poor Man's Fridge Stealth Grow - First Grow Ever!

infam0us420

What strain is it?White Widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?60%indica 40%Satva
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Not started
If in Veg... For how long?Not started
If in Flower stage... For how long?Notstarted
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor
Soil or Hydro?Soil If soil... what is in your mix?Still investigating
If soil... What size pot?start small move to bigger buckets later
Size of light?9 CFL in flowering 40 watt, 3 in veg 40 wat 2700k
Is it aircooled?circulating air
Temp of Room/cab?Not yet tested but we have been getting 40's and 50's outside and since t is in the garage it should be around the same
RH of Room/cab?88% not sure in fridge
PH of media or res?NA
Any Pests ? Nope hopeing for the best
How often are you watering?How ften should I
Type and strength of ferts used? Advise

Well this will be my project that should be geting off the ground in the next few weeks. Sorry for starting early but I will like to have it here for me to refer back to.

Any questions or inputs are welcomed.

Re: 420 poor mans Fridge Stealth Grow.. First grow EVER!!!!!

Wt do you guys think would be the best case scenrio in yield with this size?

Re: 420 poor mans Fridge Stealth Grow.. First grow EVER!!!!!

Also anyone have any ideas on a stealthy looking locking mechanisam and sorry if I mis-spelled that but dont use that word much lol.:Namaste:

No problem sorry for the delay with xmas around the corner and 2 kids on top of countless family I m too busy but things should be picking up by the new year..

BTW can anyone point me in the right direction too a discreet yet trust-worthy seed bank ;) need it shipped to the U.S.. Please Pm me if it allows you too. did my research and so far ecery where I have been looking either dont ship here or have bad reviews.

Hey Infamous,
Welcome to 420 man. Love the DIY grow rooms, they will serve you well. I just did one under my kitchen units. Hope the grow goes well. You decided on soil yet?

herbies is great. also most sponsors will deliever. say they wont but have price of amout to ship. love thfridge do one plant on bottom using a scrogg and freezer to vegg with. great use of a fridge to me

no not yet with the funds I have right now (due to back pain caused at work I am on workers comp and only recieving 60%pay) I want to stop by a specialty hydro store nearby and see what they got. To be completely honestright now the only thing I have is the fridge so I am taking y time to imprevise and modify this fridge for as good as stealth as I can get.

As far as herbies I think I know who you guys are talking (i thinkk lol) andwill be in contact to arrange somthing right around january hopefully they get here in time for good outside temps :). Im still not sure even what strain I will order WW as all i read s that its the most potent but I nedd somthing strong or back and sleep as I also have SLS. Butwrst of all I need it for my depression and high anxiaty.

no not yet with the funds I have right now (due to back pain caused at work I am on workers comp and only recieving 60%pay) I want to stop by a specialty hydro store nearby and see what they got. To be completely honestright now the only thing I have is the fridge so I am taking y time to imprevise and modify this fridge for as good as stealth as I can get.

As far as herbies I think I know who you guys are talking (i thinkk lol) andwill be in contact to arrange somthing right around january hopefully they get here in time for good outside temps :). Im still not sure even what strain I will order WW as all i read s that its the most potent but I nedd somthing strong or back and sleep as I also have SLS. Butwrst of all I need it for my depression and high anxiaty.

I understand bro, I've got those same issues and a couple more. I went from 180 norcos a month to zero, just with weed! All I take is stomach pills from the store. Bro, I'm gonna tell ya, my first two grows were with walmart grow lights! They even told me it wouldn't work...it will, just not as good. I still use that light for cuttings and seedlings, I'm no expert, but with all these fine folks at 420 I think it's hard to fail. They present information, then we choose how we will apply it. You can't help but succeed!

I have had time to make my final decision on the lights.. I will be veging with plenty of CFL pwer lol.. The flowering stage will be having a 400 HPS vented and I will be lining the fridge wall with panda sheets. I am actually leaning toward using a drip system as I can get better yield. My problem is since I cant use drip in te veg cycle howcan I transplant it safely t the drip bucket safely?? Any input will be appreciated..

I have had time to make my final decision on the lights.. I will be veging with plenty of CFL pwer lol.. The flowering stage will be having a 400 HPS vented and I will be lining the fridge wall with panda sheets. I am actually leaning toward using a drip system as I can get better yield. My problem is since I cant use drip in te veg cycle howcan I transplant it safely t the drip bucket safely?? Any input will be appreciated..

I don't quite understand bro, a drip goes in the top of the pot, generally held in place by a spike or fastened to the edge of the pot, anything that will keep the emitter where it will function as you like. That emitter, spike, and drip line can be moved from pot to pot at your will simply by removing it, and placing it in another pot. I have been out of the loop for a long time bro, and maybe you're talking about something I haven't seen. If it's a commercial setup, I can google it and have a look and possibly come up with other solutions. I have a friend that uses a large intricate drip system with good results. I have also pondered this idea, and have some ideas what a drip system should do, and some designs that will water in a manner consistent with fundamental practices. I hope this helps. When I'm choosing a light for a specific space, i consider a couple of things. First, the spectrum of the light to accomplish it's designated function, second, the footprint of the light ( effective coverage at a given height ), next the amount of heat produced by the light, and how well I can manage it.

I think what I am trying to say is tfreezer is only 2 x 2 so for obviousereasons I cannot put a 5 gall bucket or container. I am sure I can engineer or rig somthing up but I am not sure how I woul actually pick the plant up and transfer it to the lower 2 1/2 or 5 gallon bucket/container in the lower fridge area which is 2w x 4h.. Sorry my keys some times sticks so when I am medicated and typing I dnt normally check for proper spelling lol..

Back
Top Bottom