420 Staff Changes

Founder
Just wanted to let you know that we have recently made some changes to our staffing team.

You may have noticed that Smokin Moose hasn't been with us for a few days. He was recently in a car accident and suffered a broken arm and rib. Thankfully he was not more seriously hurt. Please join me in wishing him a swift and speedy recovery.

In his absence, two members have graciously agreed to step up and serve as Moderators. Boss is now the Grow Moderator. Herb Fellow is the News Moderator. They join DaHui and MsRedeye. PFlynn and Rocky Balboa continue to serve as News Hawks

Thank you for your patience as we work through this transition. We have a devoted, hard-working team here!

You may have noticed that Smokin Moose hasn't been with us for a few days. He was recently in a car accident and suffered a broken arm and rib. Thankfully he was not more seriously hurt. Please join me in wishing him a swift and speedy recovery.

Oh, shit. I never heard about that. :thedoubletake: When did this happen? Poor Moose! We all hope you recover quickly, bro. Our thoughts are with you. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will smoke a few for you over the next few days. Rest up and get well, man. We'll miss you until then. Our thoughts will be with you.

Thanks for letting us know about this, Rob.

-jps :peace:

Sorry to hear about Smokin Moose. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

my thoughts and best wishes to moose, i bet they didn't let him bring his bong to the hospital, i hope some one brought him cookies or something

you are so negative sychie.

we lost about 12 hours of data when the hard drive crashed.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Rob,
Thanks for working so hard to keep all of this going. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom