420 Tries Again! 4x4 RDWC 600W Switchable HID & 260W Actual LED

Good stuff, once they recover from the topping the growth will be on like donkey Kong! Lol
You will be able to train them branches back nicely and out of each other's way once they get a few inches long or more, just attach wire to the lip of the bucket. It will help a lot to spread the branches out if you only topped since you will have 8 total branches. If I top at the 4th node I, strip the bottom 2 off to leave 4 mains. Just throwing ideas out there for ya

Good stuff, once they recover from the topping the growth will be on like donkey Kong! Lol
You will be able to train them branches back nicely and out of each other's way once they get a few inches long or more, just attach wire to the lip of the bucket. It will help a lot to spread the branches out if you only topped since you will have 8 total branches. If I top at the 4th node I, strip the bottom 2 off to leave 4 mains. Just throwing ideas out there for ya
Nice! I appreciate it. I usually top once and let em go. Sometimes I lst like you suggested. Well see how crazy they get lol. Hopefully we get a couple massive ladies.

I'm sure they will get pretty big, that's why I love watching dwc from the beginning. It's almost as much fun for me as it is you lol keep up the good work!

I'm sure they will get pretty big, that's why I love watching dwc from the beginning. It's almost as much fun for me as it is you lol keep up the good work!
Haha I agree for sure. That’s why I love growing in it. It’s SO simple and once they hit the res, it’s go time!!

Hello there! Daily update here. I started to see some yellow/bright green. On the one plant, so I figured I better get the PH right and introduce some nutrients into the mix. Starting off lightly to see how they react and I’ll go from there. The water in the system was 8.0 ph when I just checked lol. Brought that back under control with some acid. PPM was 55. After feeding, 95. Very very light nutrient schedule for now. Just letting them get used to the PH and PPM then we’ll crank it up.
A4DD85FD-A247-46A2-BA97-D825ACB3D96C.jpeg

Holy crap I got hit with some kind of cold/flu! I was feeling a bit off the last couple days, then this morning bam! Took the day off and have been in bed until now (2pm). Just thought I would pop in and post a pic lol. Happy Growing!
B39DE471-D4E5-46B7-A7C5-55C204AE4F4E.png

Looking great still budz! Hope you are feeling better soon.
Thanks man! Me to. One day off and back to work today. I’m not 100% by any means, but I’m better then yesterday.

Hey there everyone! Happy Sunday. Swapped out the Mars lights for ones with cobs. 230 watts at the wall each. So just over 1000 watts right now total. They’re loving the properly phd water and the bit of nutrients. Nice and green now!! No more bright green/yellow. Here’s a quick picture. I also got an sd card and am testing out a 12 hour time lapse! Happy growing.
F454DBBE-230D-46CC-99D2-E999DA07D429.jpeg

Soooo, the 600 watter is gone. It was just producing way to much heat for my liking. Sticking with led going forward. There’s 2 “X5” Cob fixtures. 230 watts at the wall each. One other led panel running at 140 watts from the wall. So 500 true watts right now. I also have 2 mars panels I can add if needed. We’ll see how things grow. I’ve dropped the 2 X5s down closer to the plants as well. They seem to be enjoying the light and less heat.

Can't wait to check out that time lapse lol. Plants are looking good man, good job.
Thanks! I’m looking forward to it as well. Should be neat. I want to try and do a really long one at some point. Like 2 week or more. I got a 128gb card soooo lol.

Back
Top Bottom