420 White Widow Autoflower Outdoor 2016 - First Grow From Lord Simmer

Lord Simmer

I chose an Autoflower so I could grow outside, and since the current light is only 13 hours where Im at. I had quite the roller coaster so far.

Iguanas ate two of my plants and my wife crushed one. So whats left? I have one plant with some discoloration on some leaves and the crushed plant, which happened today.

Here are my specs:

Where: South and Outdoor

Tempature: 80-95 on average

Container: 3 gallon pot and 5 gallon grow bag

Soil: KGRO Premium Potting Soil

Nutrients:
o General Hydroponics FloraDuo A
o General Hydroponics FloraDuo B
o General Hydroponics FloraKleen

TIMELINE: August 28

Week 1:
• Germination: August 28
• Took 2 days to germinate 3 seeds. 2 germinated very well, the third was smaller and slower.
• Planted in Soil: August 30
• Nutrients: Soil and Water Only

Week 2: Sept 9
1. Growing w/ water only
2. Growing w/ water only
3. WW 3 died

Week 3: Sept 16
1. Feeding (Monday A=3ml B=1.5ml) (Friday A=3ml B=2ml)
2. Feeding (Monday A=3ml B=1.5ml) (Friday A=3ml B=2ml)
Plant 2: Attacked by animal. Bad condition

Week 4: Sept 23
1. Feeding: rain water
2. Feeding: rain water
Plant 2: Wife crushed plant two with pool ball....sigh

I will post pictures tomorrow during the daylight and I will measure them. I assume around 8 inches tall.

Here some pics of my two plants. Plant 1 = 11.5 inches Plant 2 = 8 inches Any idea what caused the leaf issue?

Plant_172.jpg

Plant_1_BudSite.jpg

Plant_1_Leaf_Issue.jpg

Plant_260.jpg

The first pic looks definitely like a nute solution splashing on the leaves. The last one though looks like pests and mild nute burn. If there's iguanas around there then in sure there's some crazy bugs too, good luck Lord Simmer :)
I'll stick around and see where this road leads...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

UPDATE: I did confirm it was the splashing of nutes. How do I know? I did it today and the leave looks identical. grrr.

Week 5: Sept 30
1. Feeding: (Saturday A = 2ml B=5ml)
2. Feeding: (Saturday A = 2ml B=5ml)
- Plant looks recovered, just smaller from shock.

Plant 1: 12.75 inches (+1.25)
Plant 2: 10.50 inches (+2.50)

DAY 34 Plant 1

Plant_1_day_34.jpg

Should I cut off the leafs that have nute burn splash?

Snidrajsed - Your crop king grow was awesome.

Just leave that leaf, it's still providing energies. And a great big thank you for the compliment. That was my early days huh, it's been a long ride and a good one too. Come by the perpetual journal anytime.

Week 7: Oct 14
1. Feeding: (Tuesday A= 5ml B=8ml) 14" (+1.25)
2. Feeding: (Tuesday A= 5ml B=8ml) 19" (+8.75) since week 5 measurements

Its odd how the plant that was damaged shot up very aggressively. Its producing way more leaves with bud sites, but the uninjured plant is more dense and has a main cola taking shape. Very odd

Here are some day 46 photos. I forgot to take a full Plant 2 photo.

Plant_1_day46.jpg
unnamed57.jpg
unnamed_3_6.jpg
unnamed_2_6.jpg
unnamed_1_8.jpg

Week 8: Oct 21
1. Feeding: (Saturday A=5ml B=8ml)
2. Feeding: (Saturday A=5ml B=8ml)

Week 9: Oct 28
1. Feeding: (Saturday A=5ml B=8ml) 14”
2. Feeding: (Saturday A=5ml B=8ml) 19”

The plants will not grow any taller. They have been 14" and 19" for a few weeks now. The buds are getting bigger and denser. I did have a small section of bud rot since the temps dropped. I cut the bud rot off and it doesnt look like it spread.

I think I have another week or two before harvesting. I will post some new pics soon.

well. plants were pulled and hung up for about a week. I think I pulled them a little to early, but I didnt want to risk bud rot spreading. I sampled some two days ago and it was awesome. they are in jars and will cure for a week or so

2 plants Final: 25 Grams

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

well. plants were pulled and hung up for about a week. I think I pulled them a little to early, but I didnt want to risk bud rot spreading. I sampled some two days ago and it was awesome. they are in jars and will cure for a week or so

2 plants Final: 25 Grams

Sorry I missed the finale, a harvest is a harvest brother. No shame in cutting early if it's required. That's 25g more than you had. Is there another journal upcoming? I'll be glad to follow along. Once again, good job L.Simmer! :high-five:

Ps. I'll check out your strain review now.

Back
Top Bottom