420BlazeItUp's Soil Indoor - Skunk#1/Bubbelgum XL/OG Kush - Grow Journal 2014

420BlazeItUp

Introduction
Hey fellow brothers of 420Magazine! I'm Ted and this is my first grow and my first grow journal ever, so i will start this by saying i have very little knowledge yet about growing, but i know the basic things to get started growing my own weed! I went to one of the local grow shops and bought 3 Skunk#1 seeds (Autoflowering) went home and looked at what i had, so the next day i went back and bought some pot's and nutrients, soil and other small supplies, I then got home and started germinating the seeds after planting them in small pots, by this time i was growing by sun's light and had only planted one seed, I unfortunately got sick and went to the hospital when i got home after 6 days the plant was dead, i planted another seed and it became really tall and started to get burned by either the sun's light or nutrients at this time the plant couldn't hold it self so i had to put up support for it. I then planted another one and then decided to put up a grow tent, i spend some time cleaning the space for it and then when i had it all set i began using a 600 Watt MH Grow spectre that really kicked in and it looked much better after just a week! Then i went back to the store bought 3x OG Kush 5x Bubbelgum XL and went home straight away just to plant them! The rest of the story can you see from pictures i hope you guys will enjoy and I'm open for suggestions!

Growth Area
- Indoor Grow tent
- 2 Fans setting some circulation in the air and the of cause the exhaust system
- Light is a 600 Watt MH Grow spectre with a 660Watt Ballast
- There's currently 10 Plants in the tent
IMG_134321.JPG

Strains
2x Skunk#1 Automatic
- Feminized strain.
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- In vegetative stage for 43 days and the other one for 37 days.
- Soil "Light Mix from BioBizz"
- Soil mix - soil (20%), compost (35%), worm castings (10%) and Perlite (30%) as well as a special 'pre-mix' (5%) of biologically active organic ingredients that have been fermented for a month to create a potent mixture.
-I've tried to keep the PH value at a healthy level.
- Very good air circulation.
- Seems like i't might have a nutrient burn or a nitrogen deficiency, Currently flushing plants. (01/05/2014)
- I try to water when the pot seems light to pick up i check the plant quite regularly.
- Nutrients i used currently taking a break using them "FloraGro 2-1-6" " "FloraMicro 5-0-1" "FloraBloom 0-5-4"
- I've also tried adding some more calcium to my mix - 1ml per L

3x OG Kush
- Feminized strain.
- Sativa: 25% Indica: 75%
- In vegetative stage for 29 days all three of them.
- Soil mix - soil (20%), compost (35%), worm castings (10%) and Perlite (30%) as well as a special 'pre-mix' (5%) of biologically active organic ingredients that have been fermented for a month to create a potent mixture.
- Seems like i't might have a nitrogen deficiency, so currently flushing plants. (01/05/2014)
- I try to water when the pot seems light to pick up i check the plant quite regularly.
- Nutrients i used currently taking a break using them "FloraGro 2-1-6" " "FloraMicro 5-0-1" "FloraBloom 0-5-4"

5x Bubbelgum XL
- Feminized strain.
- Sativa: 10% Indica: 90%
- In vegetative stage 2 for 25 days and 3 for 10 days.
- hopefully i started flushing the plants before it took any damage. (01/05/2014)

Progress
How the plants look today 03/05/2014
Skunk#1 Automatic
IMG_134620.JPG

IMG_133318.JPG

IMG_134920.JPG

Bubbelgum XL and OG Kush
IMG_135315.JPG

IMG_134519.JPG

IMG_135115.JPG

I Apoligize for the images angel dont know what happend uploading them, I hope to see some feedback and advice. And if i forgot to mention anything please let me know - 420BlazeItUp

Hi 420Blazeitup and welcome to :420: the number one site for cannabis information working towards the goal of an end to prohibition the world over :welcome:

Really nice collection of girls you have going there. What sort of stress training are you doing?

Your grow journal is a great way to get feedback from some of the world-class growers on here. You can also put a link to your journal in your sig if you want.

Here are a few more links to get you going. Welcome aboard and happy growing!
New Member Start Links

Hi 420Blazeitup and welcome to :420: the number one site for cannabis information working towards the goal of an end to prohibition the world over :welcome:

Really nice collection of girls you have going there. What sort of stress training are you doing?

Your grow journal is a great way to get feedback from some of the world-class growers on here. You can also put a link to your journal in your sig if you want.

Here are a few more links to get you going. Welcome aboard and happy growing!
New Member Start Links

Thanks i will use the link you provided and thanks! This is my first grow ever and never tried anything like this before but what i did with the one plant i'm trying to stress train i just took off the top and now i'm going to tie some of the branches down, will post a picture to show how it goes!

- 420BlazeItUp

Okay so you would recommend i remove the LST for now? but i'm not even sure if i done it correctly?

Here's some updates after i looked at the plants.
The cut i made
cut10.jpg

How i setup the LST
LST55.jpg

The two Skunk#1 Automatic
2bigones.jpg

Some problems i might have?? Please respond!
problem11.jpg

problem25.jpg

problem31.jpg

The one with the red ring is the one who was been cut the rest is OG Kush and Bubbelgum XL
together6.jpg

The tops of Skunk #1 Automatic
top215.jpg

top113.jpg

I see on the one pic it looks like you are just bending the fans out of the way. No problem there. When the branches get more developed you can get into a lot of wild twists and bends which are a little harder on the girls and will slow them down for a bit. Check out LightAddicts waffling if you get a chance. Great to see you are not shy about trying; I was pretty nervous at first. :peace:

I also wanted to do this on one of the younger ones so it would be raised with it (Understand me correct :D)
But i will wait and see how this turns out, they are soon going to sleep so if i need any more adjustments it should be within the next 2 hours.

Do you have any idea of any of the problems i have? or is it normal? What if i want to take clone's how would i do that?

Will post a update some time tomorrow - 420BlazeItUp

I've never done clones yet, but understand the concept. When I do my C99 grow later this year I plan on taking some, but I am gonna do flowering clones so I can monster crop them and make more from less

Just watered them after wiring the new reflector, the pots seemed light so it was time ;)

Here a data sheet of Northern Light Automatic which i got in a IGrowCan :)
THC 16%
Height Indoor: 80 - 120 cm
Height Outdoor: 130 - 160 cm
Flowering time Autoflowering:
Harvest month 9-10 weeks after planting
Genetic background: Northern Light x Ruderalis
Type: Indica: 80% Ruderalis: 20%
Effect: Cerebral and uplifting recommended by many smokers

I got 1 extra seed of Northern Light Automatic, think i will hold on to it till i got space for a mother plant ;)

Also bought 11 x 11 Liter pots for the last re pot

Yup definately flowering. 12/12 is usually a better cycle for flowering.

I saw you wanted to use your Northern Lights Auto for a mother plant? You do know that autoflowering means it will flower at a certain time not dependent on light cycle so it will have a specific life span. An auto strain is not a great choice for a mother plant.

Yup definately flowering. 12/12 is usually a better cycle for flowering.

I saw you wanted to use your Northern Lights Auto for a mother plant? You do know that autoflowering means it will flower at a certain time not dependent on light cycle so it will have a specific life span. An auto strain is not a great choice for a mother plant.

I forgot it was auto, but i changed my mind hoping that one of my OG Kush or Bubbelgum XL will be able to take on a mother role ;)

It's to early to switch to 12/12 right now my other plants aren't quite ready yet

Back
Top Bottom