420Budz Grows Again: GDP In RDWC Under LED

420BudzFreak

Hello Hello! I’m back for another round! I will add some more pictures in a follow up post shortly. Have a look over my little blurb below and pull up a chair :). Everyone is welcome. Let’s get growing!

SETUP
- 4x4x7’ Tent
- 3 LED Lights @ about 220w from the wall each = about 660w
- Home made RDWC setup consisting of one 20gal res outside the tent, two 5 gallon grow sites with mesh pot lids/clay pellets and a 5gal buffer res. One pump in the res recirculating the whole thing. Top feed nozzles are new this grow. I should have done it WAY sooner lol. I have not had to do anything to these little ones since they popped!!
- 1 large 16” fan and 3 smaller fans. Humidifier in tent and AC in room outside tent.
- RH and Temp sensors hooked up to a WiFi gateway. It allows my to monitor and get alerts anywhere. Very handy.
- I will be using a 1 part Nutrient system from start to finish. Maxi bloom specifically.
- I have a ec/ph meter that stays in the res constantly and I also have a back up kicking around just to be sure.
- The strain I will be growing is GDP! I’m looking forward to this one.
- The plants have already popped and are about a week or so old. Let’s call it 10 days. So, Oct 24th.

AE9C4574-32C1-449C-B1D1-7D5CA649795A.jpeg

Nice setup
Thanks! I definitely enjoy growing in it :). Hopefully I can get back to what I did a couple grows ago lol. Changing it to top feed made such a difference starting the little ones.

What’s up my people? Yeah nice buckets, makes me want to start playing in the water again. Well more. I got one dwc going... and a few in rock wool. But I been loving the switch to coco/ffof mixed up.
Thanks for stopping in! I definitely do love rdwc for ease and speed of growth. I have always been curious about coco. That’s the one medium I have never grown in. I hear and see great things, I have just never taken the dive though. Maybe one day. I’m planning on moving that soil plant into my 2x2 I think. I don’t want to crowd the other 2 ladies. I plan to have a couple large bushes in there lol. Happy growing!

Happy Friday everyone! Hopefully you're having a good day :). I'm just working away but thought I would drop a few pictures quickly. The one plant is growing SO fast lol. She will be slowed down via topping to stay in line with the others. Anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend??

IMG_20201106_081829.jpg
IMG_20201106_081749.jpg
IMG_20201106_081722.jpg

Peek a Boo! Haha .. I love that I can look in at any time and check in. I also love the sensors hooked up to the wifi gateway. Allows me to keep complete watch over my garden anywhere! The LED lights cause a bit of interference but it's all good. I can currently monitor RH, Temp and Res temp.

Screenshot_20201106-131129.png

" I also love the sensors hooked up to the wifi gateway"

Do you have tutorial/overview of how you built this parts, costs etc ?

Thanks in advance...

" I also love the sensors hooked up to the wifi gateway"

Do you have tutorial/overview of how you built this parts, costs etc ?

Thanks in advance...
Hello there, the sensors I use are by inkbird. They have a few available. I use the ibs-th1 with the external probe. I have 2, one for the tent and one for the reservoir. You hook up the sensors to the gateway from the same company. That hooks up to your WiFi and sends the information to the app on your phone. I use this company because its the most inexpensive. Very easy to use as well. I hope this helped! Happy growing :)

I follow who is the breeder of your GDP?
Thanks for following along :) .. They are originally from Canuk, but were crossed with something along the way. I’m not 100% sure what. I’m curious to see how they grow out. They look great so far!

Hello there friends!!! Popping in for an update :) ... Long story short, one of my LEDs was giving me issues so I’ve swapped out for the tried and true MH/HPS combo. 600w and they seem to love it. Hung it high to hopefully avoid stressing the ladies. They’ve been under it for about 24 hours now and seem happy as ever. Here is a few pictures. Let me know how you’re doing and what you think! Have a great day and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my American friends :).

E222E687-52FF-46B4-ADF1-40208CF3C626.jpeg
8F95624B-3CC0-4577-88FB-4E85E9294D45.jpeg
06F95B57-0A40-4659-80DB-5496AD12FAEB.jpeg
7F864724-FEAD-4422-A67B-58180872F180.jpeg
E1FAB267-3876-4FF8-B111-97F5825C1E3F.jpeg
8D761D88-5264-46EA-B7C5-27B7BF27DEC7.jpeg

Got room for one more?:popcorn:

Love the build. Gotta also love maxibloom, gets great results and easy to use.
Happy thanksgiving to you too!!
Always room for one more buddy! Thanks for coming through! Maxi is so easy its crazy. I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen the results myself. Hang out and have some fun! :) :)

Back
Top Bottom