420BudzFreak Is Back To Play! Journal 5, RDWC & LED

So much to do. Just making the new room like the old... insulation, power, airflow. Bla bla bla.
I hear that man, I would love to build a room one day but I would probably just end up getting a massive tent to fit lol.

I’m curious how the ladies look when the lights come on today .... got a few things to do!

I hear that man, I would love to build a room one day but I would probably just end up getting a massive tent to fit lol.

I’m curious how the ladies look when the lights come on today .... got a few things to do!
Your plants look great. Gonna be big

Your plants look great. Gonna be big
I hope so! I’d like big ol dense buds. Lol. I just topped up the res and adjusted the ph down from 6.3 to 5.88. They’re drinking and eating so were rocking!! Let’s go girls! Get chunky!!

Im here for the show as well! Looking good, Why did you take your HID out?
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I took it out to give these LEDs a try. I’d like to stick it out and see how they perform. I may end up putting the big boy back in though. We shall see lol.

Awesome! Yea do your test with them. Ive already been there and done that. LED's just couldn't cut it =). I have not tried or did research on any new LED's from the past 3 years so im sure there is new technology out there and i know they perform better and better. Some of these guys pull some nice stuff out their grow using leds, just not what im looking for.

What nutrient line are you using? I know you said 1 part or something in the beginning?

Awesome! Yea do your test with them. Ive already been there and done that. LED's just couldn't cut it =). I have not tried or did research on any new LED's from the past 3 years so im sure there is new technology out there and i know they perform better and better. Some of these guys pull some nice stuff out their grow using leds, just not what im looking for.

What nutrient line are you using? I know you said 1 part or something in the beginning?
I hear ya, Ive grown with just LED and just HID before. I enjoy trying different things. That being said, if these flowers aren’t awesome, adjustments will be made lol. I’m using GH Maxi Bloom powder. Cheap and easy lol. It works for me. Mix really well into hot water Bottle .... Let water cool in fridge/freezer ..feed. One part start to finish. Looking forward to lights on today! I’m sure they’ve grown even more lol.

Awesome! I have some maxibloom myself that I have yet to do an actual cannabis grow strictly on the Maxi bloom. Ive incorporated it in my grows but never 100% that. Do you use any other supplements? CalMag or Bloom boosters? I just ordered Mega Crop because it has really good reviews and is a 1 part nute. Ill be trying it out very soon!

Awesome! I have some maxibloom myself that I have yet to do an actual cannabis grow strictly on the Maxi bloom. Ive incorporated it in my grows but never 100% that. Do you use any other supplements? CalMag or Bloom boosters? I just ordered Mega Crop because it has really good reviews and is a 1 part nute. Ill be trying it out very soon!
I use a touch of cal mag and a product called enzymes to keep the roots healthy and beautiful. That’s it! I’m all about simplicity and ease of grow. I’m curious how this one will play out. They look healthy and happy so we’ll see!

Awesome! Yea same, Although I have been mixing up 8 bottles + for many years :laughtwo: Its not so bad when I dont have to do a res change but ever week or so now. Before my soil grows would need mixing ever 2 days.
I never completely change out my res. Only top off. If something went insanely wrong I suppose I would, but that hasn’t happened in the years of growing. If I had to change out my res I would be furious lol.

Heres a picture update!! The lights came on not long ago. Ladies look great. They’re drinking/eating like crazy!

247D1C03-CD5B-4CE5-8D30-3521DD4ECF8B.jpeg
F1F43A6C-1375-4A76-9D3E-A110A6DFB1A7.jpeg
DECE276A-6AF7-4A91-B441-05388FE4A042.jpeg
4D0F39AA-47AD-49E2-B710-725906693191.jpeg
7AB58044-79D7-45DE-AB5B-0E02644E6ADD.jpeg
B9C2D814-02BF-4F61-8572-A76C798E8EAE.jpeg

I never completely change out my res. Only top off. If something went insanely wrong I suppose I would, but that hasn’t happened in the years of growing. If I had to change out my res I would be furious lol.

Heres a picture update!! The lights came on not long ago. Ladies look great. They’re drinking/eating like crazy!

247D1C03-CD5B-4CE5-8D30-3521DD4ECF8B.jpeg
F1F43A6C-1375-4A76-9D3E-A110A6DFB1A7.jpeg
DECE276A-6AF7-4A91-B441-05388FE4A042.jpeg
4D0F39AA-47AD-49E2-B710-725906693191.jpeg
7AB58044-79D7-45DE-AB5B-0E02644E6ADD.jpeg
B9C2D814-02BF-4F61-8572-A76C798E8EAE.jpeg
They look great. Those roots are sick!

They look great. Those roots are sick!
Thanks dude. The fine hair like roots are so cool. They're super healthy. Can't wait for the lights to go on every day. I love flower time lol. I wanna post this book here too. I've had it for years and read it all the time. If anyone is looking for a great book to continuously learn from check it out. I can't recommend it enough.

IMG_20200618_203802.jpg

Hello hello! Happy Father’s Day out there to all the awesome Dads. Hope youre having a great day! I’m just relaxing and having a beer while watching some golf. NASCAR was rain delayed until tomorrow. Booooo. Ah well. Lights on in a couple hours. Well see how the ladies look. Things have been going well. I think the stretch has stopped and its bulk time. Hopefully they pack it on haha. Ill drop some pictures later when they wake up!

I made it over here! Beautiful ladies, I must say. Dammit, I want tall plants!! These autos are so short and stumpy. Your setup looks so good and clean. Can’t wait to see what the Juicy Fruit packs on. Keep it up
Thanks for coming by!! I have a feeling you’ll see some stretch soon on those girls! I appreciate the kind words. I’m looking forward to seeing what these ladies can pack on as well. Hopefully lots haha.

those girls look strong and lush. very nice. ive always wanted to try some hydro buckets. thinking of making some 5 gal dwc pots
Hello! Thanks for swinging by. Rdwc is my fav way to grow by far. Once you have your system fairly dialed in you can basically set it and forget it. Its awesome. My system is about 20gal total. Works for me! :)

Hey hey hey!! Hope everyone is well. Quick update. Res was super low so I topped up with a light feeding. Also let the ph sway to around 6 for a day or so. Will bring it down tomorrow. PPMS are strong and things look decent for now! Let’s see if they bulk up the way I’d like them too. Here’s some pics!

97204394-4245-45A4-9CE7-172401F5BACC.jpeg
5E061FA2-C409-4B98-9AF8-DDCCA90C920E.jpeg
D8FE3780-B823-4E20-96D9-30E3E4854566.jpeg
D279DB34-F27F-400B-8A5C-3B9DE6E3710B.jpeg
DE3544F1-D9A6-4C13-9450-3F4E6E22F4A9.jpeg
088BC12E-3C50-4CE6-A0C8-A942CEBECB41.jpeg

Damn fine grow! Keep up the great work!
Thank you! Thats much appreciated. I’m definitely excited to see if they pack on some good weight. The potential is there for sure. I dont think we’ll get the weight of last grow but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom