420Farmer's Grow Journal

FIM'd two days ago. I also threw up my two 400's in place of my T5 floro. Temps are being a bit of a pain. Steady 90F. Really wish my lights had inlets for air cooling...:hmmmm: I keep my tent completely open during veg and blast the lights with a fan that sits outside of the tent. If anyone has any suggestions for me to get my temps down about 10 degrees please chime in.

Well a temporary solution is to freeze some water in milk jugs or something and Place them infront of your fan. For a low outlay "time buyer' it works well. It may by you some time to figure out a permanent solution.

Whats up guys? Quick update. Plants responded pretty bad to the FIMing. Very long recovery time.. No growth for nearly a week! Growing well now though. Ive decided to pick up a 1000w light from the local store. Cant deal with this 90F BS anymore... Also check out the 2 plants 2nd in from the left. They have been super deformed since seed. But all green.. Never had this happen. Any ideas? :hmmmm:

11968.JPG

did you handle the High Pressure Sodium bulb without using disposable gloves? always use disposable gloves when changing light bulbs. if you touch the bulb with your bare hands clean the light bulb off with rubbing alcohol. the oils from your hands can create hot spots on the light bulbs and burn them out fast.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom