420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Welcome to my addition to the 420 Magazine official Girl Scout Cookies comparative grow. @Weed Seeds Express were super quick sending out the seeds so my baby is 6 days old now.
I started things off on another journal but started this one to separate things for the comparative grow.

I'll be growing one plant in my 60x60x120cm tent. She will be in a 3 gallon pot and quadlined aiming for 12 nice big colas.

Soil - Biobizz light mix amended with living soil fertilisers dry amendments.

Nutrients - Living Soils Fertilisers wormcast, grow, bloom, bloom2 and barley.

Can't wait to see everyone's grows for this one. Great to be a part of it. Here's a little photo dump to catch up.

20210321_093927.jpg
20210321_202356.jpg
20210325_125232.jpg
20210326_225629.jpg

Great looking start! Following you for sure Vet. I'm excited to be included in this comparative grow. This will be my first time growing indoors. I'll glad to have many on the list with so much experience to lean on.

I'm curios about how you germinated yours. Did you go straight into the soil? Did you soak yours first by chance?

Great looking start! Following you for sure Vet. I'm excited to be included in this comparative grow. This will be my first time growing indoors. I'll glad to have many on the list with so much experience to lean on.

I'm curios about how you germinated yours. Did you go straight into the soil? Did you soak yours first by chance?
Welcome friend! Sure will be fun. I pop mine in a shot glass of water and wait until I see a tap root emerging. Usually around 48hrs. Then they go into soil.

Didn’t you just sprout some GSC’s, Fred?
I did! Not in the grow though. I planned on it a while back. The pics are in my indoor journal but I'm going to clone some for the greenhouse. Smile and stay stoneder.

The little one is chugging along. Still got the wrinkly leaves. Not sure why but she's growing fine. Should be ready for her next pot in a few days.
20210329_212618.jpg
20210329_212553.jpg
Got those same leaves wrinkling, happens on a lot of my plants. I wonder sometimes if it has to do with my grow space/soil being slightly colder at night? It doesn't seem to affect their other growth, only the single leaf.

Looking good, Vet. Right where she should be!

Got those same leaves wrinkling, happens on a lot of my plants. I wonder sometimes if it has to do with my grow space/soil being slightly colder at night? It doesn't seem to affect their other growth, only the single leaf.

Looking good, Vet. Right where she should be!
It is intriguing. Certainly not holding her back anyway.
20210330_215925.jpg

Back
Top Bottom