420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen

How's the GreenSafe stuff working out? Are you seeing a 33% reduction in the need to feed?

Manifold's looking on point!

Carry on... :slide:
I’ve been using the plant amendment on my geoflora plants and I’ve been pushing out each top dress a couple of days to no I’ll effect. I’ve also been adding EM-1, though, to keep the microherd bolstered.

With the prescription blend it’s hard to say. I’ve never used it so I have nothing to compare my usage to. I know that when I fed too light, even with the addition of the plant amendment, the plants reacted severely. I’ve been spraying once a week at lights off. again.. never grown these genetics with this nutrient system so I can’t speak to any improvements, but the plants are quite perky indeed. I think what my harvest looks like will be the biggest testament to the GreenSafe products.

Hi. Been looking through your journal. Really nice to see your plants so recovered.

Here for the show!

:hookah:

~Magnus
thanks Magnus, and welcome! Things are coming along now and I'm getting my plants tied down as well so they're proper manifolds.

Hey there comparison folks,

Today we've got some things to show. I'm very pleased with how the one GSC plant is shaping up. The other still needs to get into a big grow bag :rolleyes:. Im stuck in a position where i've got things coming down and the only way I can have the space to dry all of those plants is by keeping my closet grow area unlit. This means there are all kinds of plants jammed in with the GSC, hence the shottier one not getting the up can yet. I think she'll blow up when she gets into more root space though. Here are some shots of how the manifold lady is coming along. This first shot was last monday, the rest are from today.

Here you can see her happy shape before she gets trained back down.

She's got more shoots coming up all the time. I might just have to go get a wardrobe box i can hang my plants in so that I can get the closet grow area set up. We're very close to having the two GSC girls in their final homes, and with all the space they want in the tent. Feels like every time i start a new grow, I bite off more than I can chew.
:morenutes::goof:

Sorry you had a rough start. Good recovery though!
Looking great for a continuing trouble free grow.
:goodluck:
Thank you! Once the plants are in their final homes it’s a lot easier to get things cruising along.
Good day, Donkey.

How old are your girls now? I really like the look of your manifold.

hey HashGirl. My girls are on day 44 today. Thanks for asking, sorry I forgot to add it to the post. Thank you! She should be dense with tops by the time we go into flower

ChefDGreen, Dropping in and will follow your GSC soil grow…good turn around. Cheers
Thanks come coming cr8grow! we've got a decent amount of veg time ahead of us, but we're full steam ahead at this point.

Thanks Shed! she's coming along great. The other one is too, just stuck in the solo cup still. I don't have any doubt that she'll catch right up as soon as she gets her own huge grow bag.

I'm kind of worried now though... this auto is getting to a size that I don't think it'll even fit in the closet anymore. I'm not sure what to do.

I think what’s going to end up happening is the auto will be put into the newfound space in the 4 x 4. She’s just gonna have to deal with a week or two of 12/12 while the killer A5 finishes. At least that way this journal can get rolling properly.

Boy have I fallen off the map. Sorry about it folks. I’ve had some serious speed bumps in my life. It’s seriously been one thing after the next for the last few weeks and I’m just trying to hold it all together. It’s like that saying “when it rains it pours.” Well it’s raining shit on me right now. I’m having to take an impromptu trip back home to see a family member who isn’t doing well. I’m not sure how much longer she’ll be with us so it cannot wait. I’ll be leaving the Mrs in charge of the garden for those 7 days, hopefully everything is still alive when I return …. o_O

the ladies are doing fine. Regrettably the smaller one had to stay in a solo cup for quite a while longer, but she finally got her new shoes last night. Hopefully she can make up some ground and still be a worthy bush by the end of this journal. I will say, however, that her foliage has a very appetizing smell.. sort of like pineapple orange juice cocktail.

well, check em out

now it should be smooth sailing to flower.

Back
Top Bottom