420's Bag Seeds on the grow (x8) + white widdow + tai weed

Thanks pan :)
I will have more lights shortly.
About your LED grow, would you say itss worth putting some LEDS up in my grow rooms?
Do they make any significant difference to the plant?
Whats the lumen output?
And please fill us in with some extra info u may have about the LED's, i find it interesting :)

Thanks pan :)
I will have more lights shortly.
About your LED grow, would you say itss worth putting some LEDS up in my grow rooms?
Do they make any significant difference to the plant?
Whats the lumen output?
And please fill us in with some extra info u may have about the LED's, i find it interesting :)

Right now led aren't quite there as a good light source. I have seen some new info on leds and have a thread open for discussion into leds. My current grows use HID lighting.:smokin:

Pan4

ah cool cool :smokin: if you dont mind could u post the link for that discussion for me please i'd like to check it out when i have time.;)
I was thinking about getting HID lights but i heard they create alot of heat and thats no good for me when theres police copters flying around my area, have to remain discrete:grinjoint:

Small update on the budding room for the bag seed grow,

I think the No.1 plant IS male, why? because its NOT showing any hair yet and the plant next to it IS (No.3). Also theres small round shape things apearing but i aint sure if thats new leaf growth or seed growth yet
but just to be certain i took plant 1 out of budding and put it under my window, ill leave it there for a week to see what happens:peace:

aslong as i have 1 female thats all i need... thanks to cloning :ganjamon:

ah cool cool :smokin: if you dont mind could u post the link for that discussion for me please i'd like to check it out when i have time.;)

Look in his .SIGnature lol.

Update on Tai Weed + White widdow Budding

Ok these girls sure have done well for not being un supervised for 18 days.
Before i left them, i flooded the pots with as much as water as possible.
Also when i got back the timers time was wrong (its the non digital ones)
i dunno how thats relevant but i thaught i'd mension it anyway because these babies did do well under the given circumstances:cool:

Heres how they look now ( after i chopped the dead + yellow leaves off)

FULL VIEW
21042009484.jpg

Top view of Tai weed
21042009485.jpg

Just below the top of Tai weed
21042009486.jpg

Just below the middle of Tai weed
21042009487.jpg

Summary of Tai weed:
Had some yellow + dead leafs wich got chopped off,
Measured 47 inches high from the top of the pot to top of plant.
Doing good :smokin:

White widdow
Full view
21042009488.jpg

1 of the branches
21042009489.jpg

More branche
21042009490.jpg

some more branches, white widdow.
21042009491.jpg

Top view of White widdow
21042009493.jpg

These ladies went thru hard times, when i got back the soil was Completely DRY and the plants looked exhausted, how ever after i waterd them with 2 litres of water each pot and chopped off the dead leafs & sprayed them with some water, things started to come back to life again :ganjamon:

The tai weed has gone very tall 47 inches!!! :bongrip:

I gave a cup full of Miricle grow each pot.

and thats all i think, lets hope they cope:rollit:

FULL VIEW
21042009484.jpg

The two lights on the left aren't close enough to any plants to be of any use. Stick them within a couple inches of a plant. And that sativa(?) on the right looks to be taller than I am. I know that some plants grow tall and stretchy due to their genetics but I can't help but wonder if you'd used the lights that you have more efficiently would it be about 1/3 of its current height?

Thanks pan & torture,
The lights were set like that because i predicted they would grow within the time limit i wos gone for, so thats why they are slightly far apart. I never changed the lights before i took pic. its all close together now tho so not to worry;)
i think it is sativa im not 100% tho, we'l soon find out:grinjoint:

you think the buds will grow big within 30 days or so?

looking good the plant on the left looks super tall!

got ur left/right mixed up there bro :smokin: lol

We have new clones introduced to the budding room, its 2 new white widdow plants, they were both taken from the same mother i took the big one from, only a month later tho.
here they are
26042009518.jpg

they arent too big but i thaaught i may aswell bud them now:Rasta:

Ok i have a few queries, firstly my BIG white widow aint showing any growth with buds... its weird ther arent much white/brown hairs on her... its almost as if it has gone back to vegetation... but the waldrobe is proper seeled and to add to the confusion my tai weed is doing good budding up quite nicely:hmmmm:
secondly im starting to get more yellowing of leafs and i dont know why this is happening but i am chopping them off as they yellow (on both plants).... it aint good like this, only if i can find the cause of the yellowing then i can actually cure them.

heres a pic of the BIG white widdow1. (background ull see a yellow leaf & most of them have crispy tips with brown bits)
26042009519.jpg

picture quality aint good, but i assure you that im getting droopy/ yellow/ crispy tipped leafs on both plants.
some advice would be great, feel free to ask questions.
Thank you once again :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom