420's Bag Seeds on the grow (x8) + white widdow + tai weed

hi every one, got a updaTE:grinjoint:
prepare to turn ur heads side ways:rollit: forgot to rotate images lol:cool:

bABIES have grown!!
Untitled42.jpg

Untitled35.jpg

LST lady IS FEMALE!! (back into vege to make it more bushy and make more bud sites :) )
Untitled81.jpg

New seeds sprouting slowly :) / NL HAZE weed Tai weed EG
seeds12.jpg

Buds - added some more lights

Untitled71.jpg

Untitled62.jpg

Untitled52.jpg

Thas everything so far, oh also unfortunately i had to get rid of the white widdow plants because i dont have enuff time left at the place its kept ill be moving out of there in 2 weeks and theres no way i can bring it next to my other plants so i decided to kill them, i have a few pics on my phone ill c if ill upload them later
Tomatoe nutriant, im gonna start using this on my plants soon but il need to flush them before i go ahead.:ganjamon:
:thanks: for everyones interest and posts... keep um commin :)

Looking good sideways MrRedEye:cool:

To bad for the WW.;)

Pan4

lol thnx. Yeah ww wasnt fast enuff unfortunately so i had to get rid of it... ah wel life goes on:grinjoint:

Oh i wanted to note, i didnt flush the plants, i jus mixed a tiny bit of tomatoe nute with 1.5 litres of water and jus fed um that. Lets hope everything turns out okay when i get back on thursday:cheer:

Hi all,
Tai weed is lookin good has some redish colour apearing on the leaves, i supose this is because its nearly ready for harvest. The buds have cristals on it aand the smell is amazingly nice.

Harvest is due this friday, however i am a little uncertain how i am goin to do this. (its my first ever harvest :grinjoint::grinjoint:)...
Do i just chop the main stem from the bottom and then again maybe from the middle and hang the chopped plant in a box (dark place) for a week? or two weeks?
Then to cure - just pick the buds away from the stem and place in a sealed jar for a couple days? (opening the lid every now and then to exchange air) ??

If some one can clarify this to me by this thursday i'd be grateful.

Il have some pics up on friday after i harvested, i would have had some today but i forgot to bring the wire for my camera :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom