420's Bear Goes Perpetual - Multi-Strain - 2015 - Coco & Perlite

Auto VS Photo-Period & Why

• Total voters
TODAY'S UPDATE

Well first the Bad news I have removed everyone but Pammy from the flower room because of infestation of some kind but pammy seems to have little damage and I want to get at least one plant all the way through. She has been in flower for 10 weeks and is just putting on buds ( but dumb me was reading feed sched. wrong and wasnt giving her enough nutes ). I looked at her buds what she has and some of the hair looking thingies are starting to turn a orange brown so may not have her much longer.

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS
Ordered another 6 inch cool tube and should have it in by Fri of this week or mon. of next . Lost everybody but the one lemon kush in seedling but Dr. Bearkenstien always a something up his sleeve and remember all those seeds that got spilled awhile back well I have seedlings that are 27 days old ready to go into veg soon as new cool tube gets here. they have been outside so might not take the trans real well. when they go into veg I will switch them to 12/12 light to sex em then to 18/6 for their six week veg then on to 13/11 for the flower to harvest. Will have 15 of em and figure if I end up with 7 males I will be doing good, also when they come in for veg I will start adding nutes at half strength.
The nutes I am using contain
VEG : Bat guano , worm castings , soy protiens kelp extract, molassas, yucca extarct
FLOWER : Bat guano , worm castings , soy protiens kelp extract, molassas, yucca extarct , langbeinite, a natural source of potassium that is carefully mined from ancient sea beds in the deserts of the American Southwest.

Am switching to a mix of 70% coco/perlight to 30 soil. will be doing 2-3 plants per pot. Seen some awesome work with braiding ( what it looks like at stem level of mature plant) somewhere on here and gonna have to search my drain bramaged mind would like to try something like that. Was also sitting here well medicated this morning and thought has anyone ever done a pot Bonzai???? Can't take pics right now cause fone cam sux. That is all for tonight so see ya all in the funny papers :Namaste: :ganjamon:

Pammy gave up the fight this morning. Went to bed last night and during sleep grow gods told me to sacrafice her sterilize flower room and start over with clean plants. She was showing all the signs of being done. No new pistals and all the other ones turning redish orange brown

this grow is noow complete come see the action on the new signature link

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

k

Back
Top Bottom