420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

The start of some organic tomators... gonna let em fly outside.

IMG_0858_DxO.jpg
IMG_0858_DxO-1.jpg

The chemical ones mess with me too bad.

Some amber but only on the bud leaves so far... calyxes still opaque

IMG_0872_DxO.jpg

This is the calyx right above it

IMG_0872_DxO-1.jpg

Looks early to me. :hmmmm:

Curious to know what everyone is using in their dehumidifier to prevent mold.

We all know where there is water there is mold

Curious to know what everyone is using in their dehumidifier to prevent mold.

We all know where there is water there is mold
The ladies are looking delicious as always. We just started to run a large dehumidifier and plan to clean it out with bleach when it starts smelling funny. How we’re going to go about that i’m not entirely sure yet.

The ladies are looking delicious as always. We just started to run a large dehumidifier and plan to clean it out with bleach when it starts smelling funny. How we’re going to go about that i’m not entirely sure yet.
They're a work in progress... I am still continuing to tinker with them, the new ones anyway. I've given up on the older ones as they will be chopped in a couple days.

I caught a whiff the other day and got me thinking about possible mold sources. I don't have my dehumidifier hooked to a drain so it just fills the reservoir for now. I've been using salt in the tank to keep down growth. Eventually I will raise it up and let it drain to a 5 gal bucket so I only have to empty it once a day. No place to run a drain line from where the dehumidifier is now. I have yet to take it apart and clean the coil, bet that will void the warranty :lot-o-toke:

If we had the space and no drain, I'd set up a tote bin of some kind on a cheap roller dolly and then sit the dehumidifier right on top of it. A Hose/pvc adapter, one 90* elbow and some 1/2" PVC draining straight down into a hole in the top of the bin. Wheel that sucker outside, dump it, and wheel it back in to set the unit back on top.

I almost set our up like this until i remembered we have a drain :lot-o-toke:

Where I have it set up there is no place to drain to easily. Don't want to drill a hole through the brick siding or splice into the 2" pvc tub drain. I'm thinking a 5 gal bucket would give me all day long to empty it so I wouldn't have to empty it 3 times a day. :rofl: I'll attach a small shelf to the wall to set it on and put the bucket below. Only problem is if I forget to empty it before it fills it will be a big mess. :rip:

Though not quite ready I went ahead and harvested two of the bubblegum. I'm tired of looking at them and need some smoke. :laughtwo: Lots of opaque so should be decent. The others are taking their time to ripen fully.

IMG_0881_DxO.jpg
IMG_0890_DxO.jpg
IMG_0884_DxO.jpg
IMG_0895_DxO.jpg
IMG_0899_DxO.jpg

In a week I'll get a weight on them and see how bad I f'd up. :rip:

Tried some microwave larf bud off one of the harvested and it's a little salty tasting. I knew I should have done a good flush before harvest but I've been reading around the board and lot's seem to think it's a waste of time. For me at least this assumption is incorrect. The cure will help but I'm doubtful it will turn out with a good flavor. In the mean time I'm going to flush the rest like the spring rains have arrived.

Good hunting all

I'm thinking about just cutting my losses and trashing the new ones... they just got too big too fast. I've got some new clones beginning to root already. Guess I'll wait til they root then decide.

IMG_0900_DxO.jpg

Amendment 13
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

So how come half my check ends up going to taxation?

Back
Top Bottom