420's Mr.All Green's NL hydro,soil combo

mr.all green

first off let me say welcome to my experiment. now thats out the way .let me explain whats going on. were to start plain and simple i have a combo grow going hydro and soil it basically a dwc with soil as median.oh yea the details im growing in a old dresser with a 100w mh light an old air hockey table fan for exaust and ff growbig for nutes with a little supertrive added. my little baby is about two months old i'll get a pick up shortly. any questions and help much appreciated

experiment1_2_1_.jpg
and here's pic 1

oh and before u ask I don't have a ph test kit or nothing like that open for suggestions on that something cheap but good

I use General Hydroponics drops to test my water, it comes with a test tube. Place water from your bucket into the test tube add in 3-5 drops and shake the color scale should tell you what your PH is. I picked mine up at the local hydro store for less than $10.

You can get pH test kits at hardware stores, there is a paper version too (drops on the paper, colour of paper, ya know)

I finally invested in a pH meter cuz I hatd hated hated using the paper/tube+water to pH took me too long heh

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

hey not done yet.still got some time left til harvest.as of now i am seven weeks in 12/12.got scared so i decided to go straight soil. not ready for hydro yet so here's a few pic's. tell me what you think as u see in some of the pic's having a little issue with heigh
IMG00355-20110905-1414_1_.jpg
t
imagejpeg_4_1_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_1_.jpg
just a few random pic's same plant different angles
IMG00357-20110905-1415_3_.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/imagejpeg_8_1_.jpg. any input or questions drop me a line. bye the way this is a definitely a poor man grow

Back
Top Bottom