420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

OK Bill, Watered today at 5.5 PH
780 PPMs
and, i have red stems, and new leafs are reddish this morning, so evidently the PH was to high, LOL..

These plants are humming tho. they desperately need transplanted, I will have to water later today for sure i think.

day31-2.png

day31-1.png

day31-3.png

i know its hard to tell, but im tryn to pick 2 that i think are female to transplant.

Any idea from these 2?

day31-4.png

day31-5.png

well, after carefully studying these, i came to this conclusion

day31-6.png

transplant done. 1 is for sure female, seen a pistil starting, the other is a "I think it is", lol

they look frumpy again,

I mixed 2-1 coco coir/cocoloco for this batch

day31-10.png

day31-12.png

day31-9.png

day31-7.png

day31-8.png

DSCN0025.JPG

Hey people, update. Day 32 from seed
Sex showing on all but the far left, cocoloco's
Good news, both i transplanted are both female, Plants on far right are both males,
males i already removed, and starting to get the scrog constructed to start the next phase.

day32-7.png

day32-8.png

day32-1.png

day32-2male.png

day32-3female.png

day32-4female.png

day32-5notyet.png

day32-6notyet.png

day32-9.png

these 2 have about 80 tops right now when i scrog them down. 5 grams each should get me around the 400 gram mark. I think im going to hit that 12 oz challenge mark,

Day 35
Got my automated watering system hooked up,
ALOT of tops, plan on flipping in 7-10 days, Not sure how they are going to grow, but expecting im going to run out of room.
The 2 in the small pots ALWAYS look droopy and hate life, LOL.. they seem pretty good till i water them, then they look unhappy and over watered. Will take a day to look better, still not showing sex. Ive tryed tweeking PH, and they always do the same, droopy looking. They seem over feed, but i give them nothing but 120 PPMs of calmag, the cocoloco is pretty strong stuff tho.

day35-1.png

day35-2.png

day35-3.png

day35-4.png

day35-5.png

day35-6.png

day35-7.png

Looking nice and healthy Mayne, not sure what's up with the droopiness, but hopefully they'll grow out of it
THANKS REXER!

They eventually perk up as they dry out, its just when i water them, they droop soooo much, like over watered logs, lol..

I can tell you tho, i think they are going to grow nice colas. But the bigger plant, is going to be a monster, i could probably fill the entire space with just that 1 plant if i veg for another 30 days, lol..

Thanks for lookin brother.

day 39
FWWWF schedule, 700 PPM per feed,
water only when 90% dry
light is 24 inches from tops, using 150 watts
24,000 lux middle 20,000 on walls

Constructing scrog probably today, getting to the point i cant tie down anymore

day39-1.png

day39-2.png

day39-3.png

day39-4.png

day39-5.png

day39-7.png

day39-8.png

day39-9.png

Looking good @Mayne

Those two have pretty even canopies. Are you going to scrog both?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
HEY Tok, thanks for stoppin thru..

Yeah, going to scrog them both, but they are going to be situated differently. My closet is 3x6, but going to make it 3x3.5 scrog, like this.

Have a great day Bro, and U2 be safe out there.

day39-10.png

day41
cleaned up the bottoms, cut the tie downs, going to let them run wild for a few days, then scrog.
The scrog is complete, just have to put it in.

day41-1.png

day41-2.png

No doubt NTH, im thinking 3-4 days, then going to flip and scrog. Keep everything under the scrog for 10-14 days then let them do their thing.

they look smallish, but pics do no justice, LOL, thats what they all say, right, LOL.. I didnt want facility legs, LOL, and will probably have to use another net, not sure yet on what to expect from this strain, but from what ive seen, the colas can be pretty big vertically, so just being prepared for that. I also removed ALOT of leaves thru the grow. I also think this light is Badass, so theres that too..

Thanks for dippin in Brother, have a great weekend!

THANKS REXER!

They eventually perk up as they dry out, its just when i water them, they droop soooo much, like over watered logs, lol..

I can tell you tho, i think they are going to grow nice colas. But the bigger plant, is going to be a monster, i could probably fill the entire space with just that 1 plant if i veg for another 30 days, lol..

Thanks for lookin brother.
Thought on the droopiness, I’ve never played with coco or cocoloco, but maybe retaining too much moisture for the roots to breathe, a thought would be watering less volume and maybe more frequently if needed, I know we all hate watering all the time, but during veg when they’re not drinking as much it may be necessary, and will prevent promoting an environment for root issues. Looking awesome nonetheless brotha! Cheers!

day45 Day0 Flip
Hey people, flipping tonight, Installed my Far-Red night puke from GrowMau5, 30minutes before lights out, 5 minutes after lights out.
Hopefully they fill the scrog pretty well. we shall see..
Now the fun begins, lol..

day45-1.png

dsay45-2.png

day45-3.png

day45-2.png

Day50- day 5 flip
well, ive come to the conclusion, scrog isnt the route to go with this light, or this strain, idk. Very little stretch, and the plants seems suffocated. So i took it off and going to just keep the tops monstered.
So many leaves, easier to tuck because i dont want to remove any so early into flower. around day 14 i will, but not right now.

day50-f5-1.png

day50-f5-2.png

day50-f5-3.png

day50-f5-4.png

day50-f5-5.png

Back
Top Bottom