420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

Mayne

Hello Folks, I Proudly Present,
Black Diamonds Perfect Sun's Dwarf Star,

Light Specs

Weight: About 13 pounds. Very light.

Size: 20 inches x 20 inches x 4 inches

LEDs: Very powerful Samsung SMDs

Life Span: 50,000 hours (That is over 10 years if on every day for 12 hours a day)

Input Voltage: AC100-240V

Footprint: The light covers 3x3 feet. Max 3.5x3.5 feet.

Power consumption: (watts is average.) 240 watts (2.3 amps) on 110v outlets. On 220-240v outlets 1.3 amps.
Spectrum.png

DS-1.png

DS-2.png

DS-3.png

4.5ftpar.png

PAR.png

This grow will consist of the "Afghani" Strain, and Really, first True Run in Coco, so any input will be greatly taken!
4 part Coco Coir and 1 part CocoLoco.
Nutes will be MegaCrop
Recharge and CaliMagic, Will be used every feed, ( Everyday )
Coco was rinsed, and Buffered 2x, 10 hours each time, at 150% with a final PH of 5.5-6
PPMs of runoff is 700 after completion.

Dwarf Star will be ran at full power the entire time, following Neils suggested heights.
I did use my "PAR" meter ( HydroFarm LUX) that I calibrated to My ViparSpectra P1500, which also matched my PAR reading with my COB set-up, so its pretty dead on nuts. Does seem in concert with The Dwarf Star. May be higher, may be lower, but Till i get a real par reading on the Dwarf Star, Im rolling with it.

Seedlings are at day 4 since elongation started from the cotyledon leaves, which is when i start counting Veg days. Broke soil 8 days ago.

Currently, light is set at 4 feet with a 320 PAR reading at tops
Transplanted today from cocoloco, so power is dimmed down for the rest of the day to reduce stress.
Scrog is the plan. So will be topping for sex, and keeping what females show. Not sure if these are fem seeds, couldnt get a reply from the breeder, sooooooo, probably not, LOL, PROBABLY WONT EVEN GROW, LOL

Afghani, also known as "Afghan" and "Afghanistan," is a potent indica cannabis strain. This strain delivers a deep state of relaxation and euphoria . The flavors Afghani produces are sweet and earthy. Medical cannabis patients most commonly turn to this strain to treat insomnia, pain, and stress disorders. Afghani is named after its geographic origin, where the earliest varieties of cannabis are believed to have grown. Breeders worldwide have come to treasure this strain for its heavy resin production which is passed on genetically.
afgh.png

@Perfect Sun LED

@West Hippie

@Camaro1691

@skunksa

@Rexer

@Ljb1

@Tokin Roll

@Modest Grower

@Moony

@oldmanjj

Day4veg.png

And there they are! Thanks for Following along!

Day5

Seems to taken the transplant decently.
Air temp-78F
Leaf temp-73F
RH%-63
CO2-500
Feed:
2grams MC, Calmag,
Total PPMs was 520 ( 100tap-160CM-260MC)
water PH 5.5
water temp 67F

Day5-2.png

Day5-1.png

THANKS TOKIN!

Its 38"x 38-48" If i had to, i can extend out another 10-12 inches,
Also going to duct the exhaust upwards also another 3 ft or so, that way, its not sucking hot air UNDER then potential canopy, so i plan to make the scrog 5 inches off from back wall, -

Thanks for dippin in Brother, and you have a great rest of the week!

Day 6- Will be updating every other day from now on.
Air temp-78F
Leaf temp-75F
RH%-65
CO2-500
Feed:
3grams (Per gallon ) MC, Calmag,
Total PPMs was 600 ( 100tap-160CM-340MC)
0.5 grams Recharge ( will be every feed )
water PH 5.5
water temp 66F
Runoff was 1240 PPM, PH 5.5

Dropped light to 340 PAR

Day6-1.png

Day6-2.png

Day 6- Will be updating every other day from now on.
Air temp-78F
Leaf temp-75F
RH%-65
CO2-500
Feed:
3grams (Per gallon ) MC, Calmag,
Total PPMs was 600 ( 100tap-160CM-340MC)
0.5 grams Recharge ( will be every feed )
water PH 5.5
water temp 66F
Runoff was 1240 PPM, PH 5.5

Dropped light to 340 PAR

Day6-1.png

Day6-2.png
That’s cool two different hues from the light . Girls are coming along.

Yeah, theres a pinkish hue, which, Im biased to, lol.. When i modded my Mars300, I put in full spec diodes , mixed with 5000K and 3000K, and it rocked.

Thanks for lookin in Brother..

they were wayyy to bright, would of been cool if they were dimmable. That was my first and only attempt at hydro, lol.

MOONY, glad you made it!

Thanks!
Sorry it took me so long buddy! Always fashionably late hehe. As per usual thank @West Hippie for the heads up looking forward to seeing the progress! :green_heart:

Also ya might want to add a touch of perlite to your coco. It makes it a touch lighter and less tough for roots to get through. I normally go for 70/30 coco to perlite :)

Sorry it took me so long buddy! Always fashionably late hehe. As per usual thank @West Hippie for the heads up looking forward to seeing the progress! :green_heart:

Also ya might want to add a touch of perlite to your coco. It makes it a touch lighter and less tough for roots to get through. I normally go for 70/30 coco to perlite :)
Hey, all good. I tagged a few of my favorite posters but i think i tagged wrong, lol.. All good Brother.

I did add some cocoloco to thin it out some, didnt have a chance to get perlite. I was hoping it worked to some degree, although, the downfall is cocoloco has some peat in it, which does the opposite of perlite, so, next time, definitely take your advise!

Back
Top Bottom