420's Sherlock Holmes' FFOF Soil, Bakerstreet C.R.E.A.M. Cheese Autoflower, Grow Journal 2019

SQl2kGuy

cheese1.jpg

Hello everyone! What an incredible experience I am having so far!

Over the next few months, I would like to share what I am learning and hopefully pick up many tips from all you pros out there because there is a lot more science and art to growing cannabis than I ever expected. BTW, I am 53 now and my girlfriend and I are seriously looking into the medicinal use of the plant.

Cannabis is finally legal in Canada Eh! Cmon USA ... hurry up!

I gotta tell you up front that I have always wanted to grow a cannabis plant since the very first time I heard the story about my uncles and my grandma. Back in the 60s my one uncle was a recreational user and my other two uncles were CA RCMP (like the US FBI). Well my rec uncle had my grandmother growing a plant in her house and one day she decided to put it in the window because she thought it was so pretty ... the same day she had all her neighborhood friends over for lunch. She had absolutely no idea it was cannabis ... or so she says lol. I would have loved to see her stoned ... she was a great grandma! Anyway, one of my RCMP uncles, who was undercover sometimes in Vancouver BTW, dropped by for a visit and completely freaked out. He is thinking ... "Why the hell is my mom growing pot in the open window for everyone to see?" When my RCMP uncles found out it was their brother who gave the plant to grandma they plotted their revenge. This and the rest of the story is still one of our favorite family stories at Thanksgiving.

Alright ... here we go ... on with the Sherlock Holmes 221B Bakerstreet C.R.E.A.M. Cheese Grow

Strains

2 Tweed Bakerstreet AUTO FEM
  • Indica Dominant
2 Oasis Genetics C.R.E.A.M. AUTO FEM
  • Indica Dominant
1 Exodus Cheese AUTO FEM
  • Indica / Sativa
Growth Stage

Bakerstreet - Germination - May 22 2019 - May 26 2019.

Bakerstreet - Seedlings - May 27 2019 - May 29 2019 - 3 days into week 1 of the growth cycle.

C.R.E.A.M - Germination - May 29 2019 - 24 hour water soak - distilled with PH 6.5 to match the soil

Cheese - Germination - May 29 2019 - 24 hour water soak - distilled with PH 6.5 to match the soil

Indoor VIVOSUN 36"x36"x72" Grow Tent
I have an oscillating floor fan and an oscillating pole fan for air circulation
I have a humidifier I am going to use to help regulate the RH

Medium

Soil - 75% Fox Farm Ocean Forest with 25% Perlite. Using 5 gallon fabric pots for better aeration and drainage.

Light

XHGrow 1800W COB LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Growing Lamp with UV and IR for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower.
I currently have the light 18 inches above the seedlings. I will watch for burning/stretching of the seedlings.
I am running 18h/6h:
17:00 to 11:00 on
11:00 to 17:00 off because those are peak electricity cost times

Ventilation

VIVOSUN Air Filtration Kit:
4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller
4'' Carbon Filter and 8 Feet of Ducting Combo

I am running 18h/6h:
17:00 to 11:00 at 15 min on then 15 min off intervals
I vent outside through a window
I put two air intake vents in the bottom of the tent using 4 inch ducting with a black rag at the end to prevent dust intake
I will hook up the carbon filter just before bloom or if it starts to smell

Environment

Temp: 22degC at night to 27degC during day
RH: 66% to 75%

Troubleshooting

No Pests or Fungus so far.

Water

Distilled - I plan to vary the PH between 6.3 to 6.7 for different feedings.

Nutrients

CalMag 2-0-0
Gringo Rasta Lickity Split 2-1-6
Gringo Rasta Super Sonic Plant Tonic 5-0-1
Gringo Rasta Funky Broadway 5-0-4

I got a feeding schedule from YouTube and it is similar to the Gringo Rasta Soil Feeding Schedule.
I plan to start feeding Week 2

My Sidekick

This is Dr. Watson.

1558396860999.jpg

He will be my trusty sidekick the whole way through.

May 22 2019 - Bakerstreet - Germination Day 1

24 hour water soak then PaperTowel in Baggie.
I accidentally killed 2 seeds when I removed them from the baggie.
I buried the 2 KIAs with their 2 surviving sisters.

1558133791555.jpg

*** Lesson Learned: Keep a close eye on the seeds if you take them out of the baggie!

May 26 2019 - 36"x36"x72" VIVOSUN Grow Tent Setup

i) 36"x36"x72" VIVOSUN Grow Tent

vivosun_tent.jpg

ii) Active Ducting

IMG_20190529_203122.jpg

I vented the hot air air out the top ...

IMG_20190529_203152.jpg

... then out the window using packing foam as support.

IMG_20190529_203933.jpg

VIVOSUN Air Filtration Kit:
4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller
4'' Carbon Filter and 8 Feet of Ducting Combo

I am running 18h/6h:
17:00 to 11:00 at 15 min on then 15 min off intervals

I will attach the filter closer to bloom or if things begin to smell.

iii) Passive Ducting

IMG_20190529_203257.jpg
(Outside)

IMG_20190529_203916.jpg
(Inside)

I used some 4" ducting as passive fresh air intakes on both bottom sides of the tent.
I felt using the air window would let too much light out during veg and too much light in during bloom.

iv) XHGrow 1800W COB LED Grow Light

IMG_20190529_204222.jpg

Hey @SQl2kGuy welcome to 420Mag! :yahoo:
Awesome setup and nice setup of genetics. Nice review on True north seed bank - i'll check them out some time.
Looks like you've got things planned out well - i'm looking forward to see how your and Mr. Watson's grow plays out, i'll be around if you need any help! :ganjamon:
Happy growing :Namaste: Keep it irie

May 26 2019 - 36"x36"x72" VIVOSUN Grow Tent Setup

iv) XHGrow 1800W COB LED Grow Light

I chose this because it uses full spectrum and the seller indicated it was great for 3'x3' coverage.
I would like to do more research on the different types of light technologies for sure.

I am running 18h/6h:
17:00 to 11:00 full on

v) VIVOSUN Fabic Pots, Humidifier, and Fan

By using the 5 gallon pots, which are 1 foot wide, I am able to fit 3 across nicely and 2 deep. I am thinking about putting in two more 5 gallon pots on the left, but I am not sure just how bushy/tall the three strains are.
Hopefully I am able to use LST and SOG to maximize my yield, although I may have some issues with the light height from an uneven canopy.

FYI: I chose fabric over plastic for better aeration and drainage.

The TaoTronics cool mist humidifier with the VIVOSUN 6 Inch clip on oscillating fan is working great to circulate the air, maintain humidity and strengthen the seedling's stems.

FYI: Always double check the humidifier settings when turning it off/on.

Running at 70% RH might be a bit high, so I might need to bring that down to 60% RH or 65% RH.
Maybe 60% RH in week 4 when flowering starts.

vi) Soil and Equipment

IMG_20190529_205117.jpg

I researched soils such as FFOF and FFHF and decided to go with FFOF because it is the best quality soil for an expensive cannabis plant. Also, for the first few weeks I will not need to worry so much about soil and nutrients; this then allows me to focus more on the setup of the tent, stabilizing the environment and the 30 other things to keep in mind so the plants stay healthy.

FYI: 2 bags FFOF and 3 bags (5 litre size) perlite fill 6 5 allon fabric pots.

The Gringo Rasta nutrients are pretty straight forward and I have a feeding schedule that is close to the official FF feeding schedule.

I wear the safety glasses when the light is on, and I always pull the PH of the water down to 6.5 before watering. This is where the blue PH pen and the medicine dropper com into play.

I still have to more research into PPM, but I plan to take run-off reading with the TDS pen by week 3 of the grow.

May 29 2019 - Update

2 Bakerstreet: Day 3/ Week 1
3 C.R.E.A.M: Germinating 24h water
1 Cheese: Germinating 24h water

May 30 2019 - Update

IMG_20190601_203408.jpg

Dr. Watson's friendly reminder ... "Please don't forget to wear your safety glasses!" :)

May 31 2019 - Update

IMG_20190531_000304.jpg

2 Bakerstreet: Day 5/ Week 1

3 C.R.E.A.M: Germinating paper towel
1 Cheese: Germinating paper towel

June 1 2019 - Update

IMG_20190601_164749.jpg

2 Bakerstreet: Day 6/ Week 1

3 C.R.E.A.M: Germinating in soil
1 Cheese: Germinating in soil

June 2 2019 - Update

IMG_20190602_171323.jpg

Today I noticed the larger leaves had welts on them and the upper leaf was turning away from the wind.
I moved the oscillating fan upwards so it is not blowing across the leaf; the wind now blows over top of the leaves.

The soil was pretty dry, so I watered very lightly with a watering can; basically sprinkling the pH 6.6 water around the seedling and out to the edges of the pot.

One of the C.R.E.A.M seeds and the Cheese seed just broke the surface today.

Irie is your man. I’m on my 2nd grow and still learning. My grow consists of kind soil and coco. Doesn’t get much easier. All I ever have to do is water. No Nutes are required. I attempted LST and fim My girls are doing really well. I flipped a couple of days ago. You are in the right place my friend. Many good and helpful people. Good growing :yummy::yummy::yummy:

Irie is your man. I’m on my 2nd grow and still learning. My grow consists of kind soil and coco. Doesn’t get much easier. All I ever have to do is water. No Nutes are required. I attempted LST and fim My girls are doing really well. I flipped a couple of days ago. You are in the right place my friend. Many good and helpful people. Good growing :yummy::yummy::yummy:

Cool! I am interested in using coco with regular autoflowers as soon as I get this grow done. I can't believe how much there is to learn about growing cannbis efficiently to maximize yield.

I would to look in on your grow ... do you have a link to it on your signature yet?

Hey @SQl2kGuy welcome to 420Mag! :yahoo:
Awesome setup and nice setup of genetics. Nice review on True north seed bank - i'll check them out some time.
Looks like you've got things planned out well - i'm looking forward to see how your and Mr. Watson's grow plays out, i'll be around if you need any help! :ganjamon:
Happy growing :Namaste: Keep it irie

Hey irie ... when you can find some spare time, will you please give us some quick feedback on the June 2 posting.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @SQl2kGuy! :ganjamon: Awesome setup, you’ve got it all planned well and seems you’ve got everything you need to produce some great smoke real soon :yahoo:
Regarding your last update pic - it’s a bit tough as during that young Seedling stage they are so fragile so almost anything can upset them. She is not thirsty and she is too young to develop defiecencies so i’d say it may be light intensity. I’d recommend starting your seedlings under a weak light like a couple cfl bulbs or a t5 or t8 Florescent light fixture, they work really well. You’d probably be fine starting your seedlings off under the COB and keeping t far away, but you may risk your seedlings stretching up or frying due to the strong light. I do not know if your light fixture is dimmable, but if so then put it on it’s lowest setting in the mean time.
Hope that helped :yummy: How are they looking this morning?

My LST consisted of tying down the main cola to try and make the plant grow horizontally. Seems to have worked ok My girls have been in flower for 4 days and they’re already starting to stretch like crazy. Will post pic later

Attachments

• 2285127D-ED9D-4B18-B9C0-1EFD07DDF99A.jpeg
    2285127D-ED9D-4B18-B9C0-1EFD07DDF99A.jpeg
    662.8 KB · Views: 205
June 3 2019 - Update

IMG_20190603_170141.jpg

2 Bakerstreet: Day 1/ Week 2 ... 3" tall now.

3 C.R.E.A.M: Day 1/ Week 1 ... 1 is a seedling and 2 are just popping out of the soil now.
1 Cheese: Day 1/ Week 1 ... it is a seedling.

The Bakerstreets are coming along. There is a bit of yellow in the middle, but not to worry let's see what happens over the next few days.

The Cheese had the husk still attached when it popped out, so the cotyledons were trapped shut and could not open. I had to spray the husk lightly with water every 3 hours for 9 hours to soften the husk. Then I took a knife and gently slipped the husk off the end of the cotyledons so they could open normally.

The C.R.E.A.M seedling is truely the tiniest I have ever seen ... it was just a teeny speck of green in an ocean of dark soil.

I tried an experiment ... not putting Stim-Root in with the tap root when I moved the seeds from the paper towel to the soil. All four seeds have had issues and are developing slower than the Bakerstreets which had Stim-Root applied. In my opinion I have lost over a days growth.

So, today I fed all six seedlings and seeds some Stim-Root. Let's see if this helps ... I expect it will.

Lesson learned: Use a bit of Stim-Root when moving the seeds into the soil.

Although I had this thought: the next time I am germinating seeds, I will soak them in water for 24 hours and then plant the saturated seed directly into the soil; that is, I am not going to use the paper towel method again.

As for soil, I had this thought: for my next grow, I am planning on mixing a bit of 20% FFHF (Fox Farm Happy Frog) into the 65% FFOF (Fox Farm Ocean Forest) with 15% Perlite. I anticipate the FFHF will provide the root stimulation over the entire medium.

I have thought about using coco and hydroponics, but I think I want the soil to be as natural as possible to preserve the natural elements of the terpines. My guess is that, for the connoisseur, there is a bit of a trade off between a bit more yield, ease of growing, and the "natural" quality of the bud.

I moved the light up to 22" over the soil and centered the light over the six pots. Let's hope the seedlings don't stretch.
pot_caddy.jpg
Amazon wanted $25.00 each for these plant dollies and I got something similar at the Dollar Store for $4 each. I like shopping for the specialty items on Amazon, but always check if you can get them at WalMart or a discount store first folks.

temp_controller.jpg

I've had the grow tent up for a week now. I have tried controlling the temperature and humidity using a wall timer controlling the venting fan ... and it just isn't working for me. I want a bit more control over the temperature and humidity, so I decided to invest in this Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature controller. Hopefully I will have that hooked by Wednesday.

I think in terms of equipment, I have everything dialed in at this point ... except for a small dehumidifier for the flowering phase. Suggestions will be appreciated.

You're getting yourself well sorted @SQl2kGuy! :yummy: environment control is a game changer. Your seedling is not looking 100% happy, are you allowing your soil to dry between waterings?

June 4 2019 - Update

IMG_20190604_183200.jpg

Bakerstreet 1

IMG_20190604_183217.jpg

Bakerstreet 2

2 Bakerstreet: Day 2/ Week 2 ... 3" tall now.

3 C.R.E.A.M: Day 2/ Week 1 ... 3 are seedlings now.
1 Cheese: Day 2/ Week 1 ... it is a seedling.

I hung the light at 18" above soil and I am running it at 22h on 2h off.

RH is running at 70%.

Fed the 2 Bakerstreets today for the first time:

i) 0.5 gallon each
ii) pH 6.53
ii) ppm 271

One of the Bakerstreets fell over ... I'm thinking it is struggling with root development still.

Basically I am pushing the recommended margins of light, temp, RH, water and nutrients to see what happens.

For now, let's see how tough these autoflowers are ... and I'll back off if they start suffering too much.

June 5 2019 - Update

IMG_20190605_171455.jpg

Bakersteet #1 - I'm thinking healthy ... the leaves are up towards the light.

IMG_20190605_171547.jpg

Bakersteet #2 - I'm thinking healthy ... but is the tip curl normal? ... maybe the stem isn't purple enough?

So, it looks like feeding the 2 Bakerstreets yesterday was a good idea.

2 Bakerstreets: Day 3/ Week 2 ... 9.0 cm (3.5") tall now.

3 C.R.E.A.M.s: Day 3/ Week 1 ... all 3 are seedlings.
1 Cheese: Day 3/ Week 1 ... it is a seedling.

C.R.E.A.M #3 had the seed husk membrane keeping the cotyledons from opening (like a nipple clamp on a duck's beak); so I wet the cotyledons down, waited a few minutes, then took a knife and gently slipped the seed husk membrane off the end. C.R.E.A.M #3 is very tiny still of course.

As an experiment, I fed the 3 C.R.E.A.M seedlings and the 1 Cheese seedling today for the first time:

i) 250 ml (1/8 gallon) (1 cup) each
ii) pH 6.27
ii) ppm 271

I fed them right after the grow light turned on. My strategy is to slowly drip water around the seedling stem ... spiraling outwards and then spiraling back inwards with a radius of about 9.0 cm (3.5") from the seedling's stem.

I am wondering if the nutrients or the amount of water will send the seedlings into shock later today?

Ultimately, I want to be able to quantify a successful feeding strategy for autoflowering seedling planted directly into an oversized pot.

The light is still at 46 cm (18") above soil and I am running it at 22h on 2h off.

RH is running at 65%.

I installed the Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature Controller today with the following settings:

T: 25°C (77°F)
dH: 6°C (11°F)
dC: 2°C (4°F)
aH: 29°C (84°F)
aL: 17°C (63°F)

I attached the venting fan to the temperature controller's "cooling" port; therefore, the venting fan will exhaust warm air if the temperature in the grow tent "canopy" exceeds 27°C (81°F). See the discussion below for why I chose a canopy temperature. If/When it is necessary, I will attach a space heater to the "heating" port.

Where to put the temperature sensor?

As long as you have adequate circulation, the only temp you need to worry about is at pot level.
The roots are what you need to keep above 18°C (65°F) and below 28°C (82°F), the actual plant can handle extreme high and low temps with no problem if the roots are kept within their sweet spot.
Remember, some Cannabis grows naturally in the world at temps as high 40°C (104°F) and as low as nearly freezing.
Therefore, you really want to have you thermometer on the floor of the room, and maybe a temp probe for one of the actual pots as well.

While an environment that is too hot will not directly lead to plant death, it does weaken the plant and delay growth, which opens the door to other problems such as pests, mold or the leaves being burnt. Other symptoms that are a bit more general, but could be related to temperature include leaf edges looking burnt or turning brown, curling leaf edges, wilting or drooping leaves, or the entire plant looks to be wilting or drooping.

So, in the end, here's what I did:

i) I shielded the temperature controller sensor inside of a nice looking cardboard box (a favorite tea/coffee etc,) and then suspended the box so that its bottom is flush (at the same height) of the plant canopy. FYI, the sensor is at the bottom of the box just so that the sensor is not exposed to light. Unfortunately, exposing the sensor to direct light will give a false reading; hence the shielding.

ii) I placed a common hygrometer temperature monitor on top of the soil of one of my plants. Usually the one in the middle, but I move it around every once in a while to get different reading at different locations.

iii) I assume that the temperature of the soil is within limits if my pot is elevated off of the floor. Leaving your pot directly on the floor may chill the roots and impact root development. If you're keen you can get a second common hygrometer temperature monitor for the floor, run the temperature lead into the soil, etc. ... lot's of options ... get creative :)

June 6 2019 - Update

IMG_20190606_202331.jpg

Bakerstreet #1 - looks healthy.

IMG_20190606_202351.jpg

Bakerstreet #2 - looks healthy.

2 Bakerstreets: Day 4/ Week 2 ... 9.0 cm (3.5") tall now.

3 C.R.E.A.M.s: Day 4/ Week 1 ... all 3 are seedlings.
1 Cheese: Day 4/ Week 1 ... it is a seedling.

Moved the Bakerstreets into the center with the light 46.0 cm (18.0") above the canopy.

I wonder if the seedlings on the edges will stretch ... or if there is still enough light PAR to feed them there? I'm still trying to get to understand my light better.

IMG_20190606_202917.jpg

The temperature sensor suspended at canopy level ... which should be shielded in a decorative box of your choice.

The light is at 46.0 cm (18.0") above the canopy, 54.5 cm (21.5") above the soil, and I am back to running the light at 18h on 6h off.

RH is running steady around 60%. Canopy temperature is running between 25°C (77°F) and 27°C (81°F) lights on, and 21°C (70°F) lights off.

Nobody was thirsty or hungry today. Tomorrow I will start recording the individual weights of the plants before I feed or water them so I have an accurate quantitative method of determining the height of the water table in the soil without disturbing root growth. Tomorrow I am expecting everyone to be hungry.

I would like to experiment with running the light at 22h on 2h off after each feed, and maybe on weekends, since all the plants have responded well to this light schedule over the past few days.

Ultimately my goal is to change the environment and stress the plants periodically to promote healthy growth. Genetically, this is an annual dioecious flowering herb ... with a genetically programmed instinct to survive and reproduce at all costs!

Therefore, I will use quadlining, sexlining or octlining to flatten the growth canopy and maximize yield.

IMG_20190606_224146.jpg

Bakerstreet #1 (right) and Bakerstreet #2 (left) cotyledons and node #1 trimmings.

Tweed Bakerstreet (Hindu Kush - milled) is the original kush strain and a pure indica, and is surprisingly potent for a non-hybrid strain. This strain has a very strong/dense bud and is fairly easy to tend to. It is the head of the kush lineage, being a precursor to other strains such as the popular OG Kush, which Tweed sells as Bogart.

It's very cool to be growing the original Kush strain which popularized cannabis worldwide back in the early 60s!!!

I noticed the two Bakerstreets were very pungent, had secondary growth starting on node #1, have 5 leaf points on the fan leaf of node #2 and is an autoflowering pure indica ... I am choosing to redirect auxins and cytokinins to higher nodes (prune node #1 on both plants) today.

I expect them to recover quickly and will feed them tomorrow to promote recovery time.

At this point, I am thinking node #2 will be level #1 of the quadline or sexline ... let's see how this plays out.

June 7 2019 - Update

IMG_20190607_190130.jpg

IMG_20190607_190138.jpg

2 Bakerstreets: Day 5/ Week 2 ... 9.0 cm (3.5") tall now.

3 C.R.E.A.M.s: Day 5/ Week 1 ... all 3 are seedlings.
1 Cheese: Day 5/ Week 1 ... it is a seedling.

The seedlings did not stretch and both Bakerstreets seem unaffected by being in the center under the light.

It appears that the sweetspot for this light is between 46.0 cm (18.0") and 61.0 cm (24.0") above the canopy.

RH is running steady around 60%. Canopy temperature is running between 25°C (77°F) and 27°C (81°F) lights on, and 23°C (70°F) lights off.

Bakerstreet #1 - weighed 5.9 kgs (13.0 lbs)
Bakerstreet #2 - weighed 6.3 kgs (13.8 lbs)

They both felt too heavy to water today.

The seedling pots would not register their weight on my bathroom scale, so I will need to come up with something else.

A few minutes later ... how about weigh myself and weight myself holding the pots ... or... put something else on the scale that weighs about 5.0 kgs (11.0 lbs) lbs. Doh!

I fed the 3 C.R.E.A.M seedlings and the 1 Cheese seedling today:

i) 250 ml (1/8 gallon) (1 cup) each
ii) pH 6.46
ii) ppm 237

Some "Pot" math:

At the beginning of the grow, I used one bag of FFOF to fill three 5 gallon pots.
Since a bag of FFOF weighs 14.6 Kg (32.0 lbs), then a new pot should weigh about 4.9 Kg (10.8 lbs).
Today Bakerstreet #1 weighed 5.9 kgs (13.0 lbs);
So Bakerstreet #1 has 5.9 kgs (13.0 lbs) - 4.9 Kg (10.8 lbs) = 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs) of water = 1 litre (1 gallon) of water.
Therefore there is still about 1 litre of water still in the Bakerstreet #1 pot.

On June 4, I fed them both 2 litres (0.5 gallon) of water so they should have weighed at least 6.9 Kg (15.2 lbs).

That is a surprise, and unless my math or logic is wrong, both Bakerstreets still don't need to be fed.

Happy and healthy plants :ganjamon:

June 8 2019 - Update

IMG_20190608_173202.jpg

IMG_20190608_173213.jpg

2 Bakerstreets: Day 6/ Week 2 ... 9.0 cm (3.5") tall now.

3 C.R.E.A.M.s: Day 6/ Week 1 ... all 3 are seedlings.
1 Cheese: Day 6/ Week 1 ... it is a seedling.

RH is running steady around 60% to 65%. Canopy temperature is running between 25°C (77°F) and 27°C (81°F) lights on, and 23°C (70°F) lights off.

Bakerstreet #1 - weighed 5.4 kgs (12.0 lbs)
Bakerstreet #2 - weighed 5.8 kgs (12.8 lbs)

I topped both Bakerstreets yesterday, so I gave them a light feeding today (starting at the outside and spiraling in this time):

i) Bakerstreet #1 - 1.5 litres (1.3 quarts)
ii) Bakerstreet #2 - 1.0 litre (0.9 quarts)
iii) pH 6.53
iv) ppm 217

Now that the Bakerstreets' HST (pruning node 1 and topping) is complete, I am going to begin their LST ... quadlining or sexlining. Actually, since they are pure indica, I am expecting them to be bushy, which means they may benefit more from quadlining than from sexlining. At day 13, the node #1 branches are already 11 inches wide ... I am wondering just how much lateral growth they will have!

Back
Top Bottom