420's Soil ProMix Hp, Gorilla Glue & Girl Scout Cookies: Grow Journal 2020

that steady stream of mist I think I’m seeing in the corner will not be good for that little one , in my humble opinion ?
That rats nest in the front right will give you a run for you money. Stay on top of her training to be sure !
namaste
which little one are you refering too?

which little one are you refering too?
In your video , front left ..I can see a mist ..it might be A Weird angle , but if that mist is spraying on that plant I’m going to bet it dies .

ok got ya, i'll try to find a new spot for it. you don't think the wind of the fan would minimize that. cuz it is the best place to get humidity in.

I guess it depends on your numbers but it already looks affected ..as do a few leaves on the plant on the front right ..?

time will tell ! Good luck :)

above pics are recent. i watch it everyday so hard for me to say unless i see a huge difference. should i cut the aptical bud on all the branchesand get more branches? :morenutes: Their going onto their fourth node
I'd just keep twisting a cavorting..lol. It'll kick out more branches but if ya wanna top her that's good too. Whatever your comfortable with will work. It looks damn fine right now. Your getting better at this pk.

I guess it depends on your numbers but it already looks affected ..as do a few leaves on the plant on the front right ..?

time will tell ! Good luck :)
will turn it off and see where the humidity will sit at. thx

so guys, i been thinking about @JimJonesJr conversation we had the other day on his thread and we were talking about watering the plants from the bottom which in his case he has catch cans.

i don't have catch can as the fiber pots are sitting on the ground. Been meaning to somehow lift them but still in progress.
My question is;
2020-09-03 21.35.53.jpgthe tent has two layers. The first layer is part of the tent and the 2nd layer is where the pots are sitting. I think all tents have these.
2020-09-03 21.35.56-1.jpgIm just wondering if i have enough mixtured water on the floor and would it be suffecient enough if the bottom of the pots get wet? or do i still need to feed from top?

I'd just keep twisting a cavorting..lol. It'll kick out more branches but if ya wanna top her that's good too. Whatever your comfortable with will work. It looks damn fine right now. Your getting better at this pk.
on my last grow i topped twice and i think i got 10 branches. I think this round i'll do what you suggusted and just let them grow and allow the branches to grow until and of veg. From there on all new growth will be cut off. What ya think?
I do like to get 10 to 12 thricomes. It be nice to get a pound from this plant. is that askign to much?

on my last grow i topped twice and i think i got 10 branches. I think this round i'll do what you suggusted and just let them grow and allow the branches to grow until and of veg. From there on all new growth will be cut off. What ya think?
I do like to get 10 to 12 thricomes. It be nice to get a pound from this plant. is that askign to much?
Yeah man, you keep training that girl all through veg and you'll get a bunch a budsites.

so guys, i been thinking about @JimJonesJr conversation we had the other day on his thread and we were talking about watering the plants from the bottom which in his case he has catch cans.

i don't have catch can as the fiber pots are sitting on the ground. Been meaning to somehow lift them but still in progress.
My question is;
2020-09-03 21.35.53.jpgthe tent has two layers. The first layer is part of the tent and the 2nd layer is where the pots are sitting. I think all tents have these.
2020-09-03 21.35.56-1.jpgIm just wondering if i have enough mixtured water on the floor and would it be suffecient enough if the bottom of the pots get wet? or do i still need to feed from top?

l use Hp pro mix . Top fed
Get plant risers and ( saucers) to avoid rot and encourage root growth/ air circulation
The plants respond well to watering them until you get run off and then not watering them again until the pots are DRY/LIGHT and or the plants are telling you they need something .
Good luck !

yes haha

Update Sep/4
2020-09-04 18.27.10.jpg

Something that should of gotten done long time a go.
Today i finally did a stop at the store and grabbed a few things. I've got 4 catch cans under the coocking rack.
This brought it up few inches and now the pots arent on the ground anymore.
i didnt want to constantly grab the pots to empty the catch cans so the 2 cooking rack next to eachother holds the pots higher then the lids of the catch cans
and this should ensure that is

I've also noticed that on my last watering with no nutri the plant wasnt as happy.
So, i've stopped the one round nutri and one round tap water.
Currently she is on 1/2tsp+1/6 tsp of MC. It takes a bit more than quater of gallon to get the bottom of the fiber pot moist.
No run off but you can feel it that is wet/moist.
I am also now watering the middle where the main stem is and when i water a quater gallon you can see the plant sink down. Not sure if thats a good thing?

Happy Sunday folks. how is everyonce day threading them?

current update is done on a new thread to follow mars hydro cup 2020 guide lines
the following updates will take place at the following link until Nov 7th

hey guys, i just updated the gorilla glue on the mars hydro cup journal. what do you guys think?

Hay PK Mind if I take a seat ?

This is a old Journal now.
I think you are already following me on my perpetual-grow.

@Renee Roberts are we supposed to tell you if a journal is finished?

Back
Top Bottom