425Jesse - Grow 2 - A Journey With Super Silver Haze From Seed In Soil

Hey all! Been a few days and we are just bushing away:). Turning to flower soon, the HPS installed bit not turned on yet.
420-magazine-mobile2049847808.jpg

So today was "tune up the tent day" and I hope I'm solving a few challenges too. I will need to spend a little less time in the tent soon, and needing to hand water these girls takes a bit of time. Also I wanted to put in an adjustable height screen for support. It's a light weight material and I will just snip it away at harvest time, I just don't want to be sticking bunches of bamboo supports in, which means pulling the plants back out of the tent. So I started by cleaning up the bottom side of the plants to create an airflow zone. Then I installed the back half of the screen, put the plants in and lowered slowly, carefully helping each top through as the screen passed them.
420-magazine-mobile1518298655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1430684603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1021727071.jpg

Before I put the plants in I installed a water collar with 1/2" flexible hose leads that allow quick connection to a pump, which gives them their 1 gallon every other dayish as needed, which will save time and energy moving plants and watering.
420-magazine-mobile484771315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2028450425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile928118540.jpg

We'll see how then look in the next few days. Did some major defoliation hopefully these lady beasts redirect all that energy to the remaining sites!

Cheers and happy Sunday!

When I started the SSH project, I actually started 5 seeds...1,2,3 are the ones in the flower tent. 4 showed a really weird spotting and I didn't like it, so I removed her, but the 5th......that was the one I wanted to fool around with manifolding. I haven't really followed any exact method, really just learning how far I can push and bend and trim, and still have a fun little project. Today is 61ish days since emerging from soil, this thing is so much fun to mess with and observe. Check her out!
420-magazine-mobile1492441834.jpg

Cheers!

SSH -5- Manifold lives in the same tent with the hyena pups from my Black and Blue Hyena grow, so they are in this group photo of that tent. I have been using led up to now, and decided it was time to try out a mh/hps tent and an led tent. All the stuff in this tent will go into flower in 2-3 weeks depending on progress.
420-magazine-mobile983408836.jpg

Currently using 400 of 600 available watts of MH on the dimmable ballast. Checking heat today to see if I need more heat extraction. Will update soon:)

Back to the SSH flower tent. Things are starting to stretch out nicely, I hope for a bit more honestly.
420-magazine-mobile810472450.jpg

Things are pretty even below the canopy, I wonder if I left too much vegetation down there...too late now:)

Have a good weekend!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom