450W LED grow light

Kinghuffin

How many seedlings should I start under a 450w led grow light in a 32x32x64 grow tent hi guys I'm kinghuffin a very noon grower this is my first grow I need much help.

Photos or autos

I'm looking for a step by step guide on growing with a led light and dwc system please help....

How many seedlings should I start under a 450w led grow light in a 32x32x64 grow tent hi guys I'm kinghuffin a very noon grower this is my first grow I need much help.

Which is better I would think autos but I'm unsure I've only been studying cannabis this is my first grow could u tell me the pros and cons of both please.

Which is better I would think autos but I'm unsure I've only been studying cannabis this is my first grow could u tell me the pros and cons of both please.
Autos if feminized then i would say 4 in that size of tent. Or 1-2 photos but but understand both photos non female you want to plant a few extra as they not not make it or turn male etc. I would recommend learning autos assurance they can deal with a lot more stressful environments and stress making it easier for no obligation growers

Ok so I'm going auto feminized only. And 4 max. Correct? I wanted more I'm thinking about just selling the stuff I have and going bigger by this being my first grow should I go big or small? And i will be ordering auto seeds only thanks.

Autos you can't really control them they are on a set timer internal. The ruderall make that happen I believe. Now photos they say the bud quality is better. But i see autos just fine. Photos you can control veg time and growth better. Personally I think I like autos fast can produce whieghts I would suggest candy cane auto from cks or crop Kong seeds. Nice easy plant to grow great bounce back from topping or FIM. Love cal mag more then the diesel nyc see my journal in signature .

So with photo can I make them bud when I want to? And for a larger set up something like 96x96 how many led watts would I need? And is it ok to start large on first grow. So basicallt u have more control with photos.

So with photo can I make them bud when I want to? And for a larger set up something like 96x96 how many led watts would I need? And is it ok to start large on first grow. So basicallt u have more control with photos.
Yeah pretty much.

Yes you can flip them and force them into flower. Photos.

96x96 by say 6 feet so72 inches I would suggest 1200 would be a good start 1000 you could get away with .

Understand when you see 450 watt led that's not it's true wattage. That like 150-200hps equivalent. You want 300 watts at top of buds .
How do I word it..

Also depends if you want a high canopy Scrogg method lights up Higher for more coverage . But 450 I'd do 2 photos try 4 seeds . Autos I highly suggest. Better for smaller spaces and height issues

Honestly I'm half way through a first grow. I thought I knew it all . I really wouldn't waste your seeds. Why not learn x few then when you have an idea and flow of it then up your limits. I am overwhelmed at times. Lots of water upkeep. you said your going dwc right ?

That's correct I'm going dwc a small system i made myself. From a YouTube video lol. But I'm going to use my 32x32 tent with 450w led light with auto . and I'm gong to purchase at least a 60x60 so I can try the photo seeds also. This is completely new to me I'm only 18 lol but I'm very interested.

That's correct I'm going dwc a small system i made myself. From a YouTube video lol. But I'm going to use my 32x32 tent with 450w led light with auto . and I'm gong to purchase at least a 60x60 so I can try the photo seeds also. This is completely new to me I'm only 18 lol but I'm very interested.
Ya I'd use one for autos other for photos.

What u mean email transfer? Have u ever tried attitude . I bought seeds from attitude b4 tats b4 i knew how to correctly germinate.
No. Only cks and bonza seed bank.

What u mean email transfer? Have u ever tried attitude . I bought seeds from attitude b4 tats b4 i knew how to correctly germinate.
Google crop Kong seeds.

Do you have a nutrient line up

No lol I'm still working on getting the proper equipment honestly I'm.doing everything on my own. Saving the money my parents give me.

Do they ship to the U.S.? And one last questions how many grams will my plants yield in the 32x32 set up just a guess if u can.
Hard to say man .. just got to go with it .. yes I believe they ship there.

Back
Top Bottom